Who would have been your S16 runner up?

Misirlou

On 3/11/2021 at 8:41 PM, Bk1234 said:

That absence of Presley...

Drag Race No GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I think she was a great vocalist but sometimes she messed up the songs too much(Love on the brain immediately comes to mind).

- Domenic was the best male of that season and the only person who gave Maelyn a great competition(On the PO night).

- Shawn was much more consistent than Presley and also he had a better run(Probably because he had a longer run than her).

- Andrew also remained consistent the whole way through and his IS performances was just amazing. He was by far the best country act of that season. I seriously can't believe how Gyth and Dexter received more votes than him.

2 hours ago, AliXRose said:

I’m not so sure, I think the IS songs are like the only thing they can control without TPTB interfering but I might be wrong

I think the IS is actually where most of the producers’ manipulation comes into play. 

15 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I think the IS is actually where most of the producers’ manipulation comes into play. 

Yeah definitely but I was referring solely to song choices, I remember some contestants saying they picked their IS songs but maybe some others couldn't

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Yeah definitely but I was referring solely to song choices, I remember some contestants saying they picked their IS songs but maybe some others couldn't

An example would be Kimberly, who wanted to sing Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me and she was given Seven Nation Army instead.

• Thanks 1