Contestants that made Voice History

Misirlou

• 1 year later...

A few more:

- Girl Named Tom: the first group win

- Wendy Moten: the oldest person to reach top two

- Wendy and Paris: Blake’s first top two artists where both are black?

- Hailey Mia: youngest artists Kelly advanced to the finale (I’m pretty sure she was younger than Brynn)

- Sabrina Dias: the first contestant to sing in Portuguese

- Vaughn Mugol: the first coach comeback where people voted as opposed to all of the comebacks advancing

- Jackson Marlow: the first person to audition who is related to someone else who made the finale

- Samara Brown: the first person to audition who had a sister who made it far AND the first aired attempted but failed block

EDIT: Ignore what I said about Paris and Wendy

Edited by Anybody354

2 hours ago, Classicrocker1993 said:

Is Jim Allen the first contestant to play harmonica on the show?

Can't recall if anyone apart from him and Jershika last season did before, but I do think he's the first one to have played more than 3 instruments on the show: Mandolin, guitar, harmonica and piano.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Ottoxxx said:

Alexa Cappelli: First ever contestant to do 2 Knockouts (her battle partner withdrew from the competition, so she had to sing alone)

i would’ve loooooved to see her full performance of Pray. I just know it would’ve been so good. The coaches seemed to love it based on comments, plus the studio version and the montage clip sounded great.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i would’ve loooooved to see her full performance of Pray. I just know it would’ve been so good. The coaches seemed to love it based on comments, plus the studio version and the montage clip sounded great.

Yes they montaged the wrong performance! Alexa sounded like a slayage based on that montage, despite having to sing more than other battles

Edited by Ottoxxx
  • Like 1

Eric Who: First artist to have his Blind and Knockout montaged, but not his Battle.  Past double-montaged artists have either had their Blinds and Battles montaged, but their Knockouts aired, like Loren Allred, Grant Ganzer, Belle Jewel, Andrea Thomas, Anna Catherine DeHart, Jamella, and Xavier Cornell, or their Blinds aired, but their Battles and Knockouts montaged, like Josette Diaz, Calvin Lockett, and Van Andrew.  But Eric's the first double-montaged artist to have the round right in the middle of the three aired, but the two "bookend" rounds montaged.

Edited by Rodney
  • Sad 4

• 1 year later...