Grace Kinstler fan thread

jamescasaki

Grace absolutely amazes me with her voice! Her range and power are incredible, and I really love the songs she’s been singing as well. She’s definitely one of my favorite idol contestants of all time, and I’m rooting for her!💖

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I think she’s gonna do “Colors of the Wind.”

Eh , what makes you say that? Another good choice would be Reflections from Christina Aguilera 

Just now, hazuki said:

Eh , what makes you say that? Another good choice would be Reflections from Christina Aguilera 

She said she wanted to sing that for Disney Week in Alyssa’s live. Not sure if she’s changed her mind since then though. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Confused 1

She can't not slay, in my opinion. ❤️  The song choice seemed odd on paper, but she did amazing things with it and performed with such confidence. :bobo: 

1 hour ago, hazuki said:

Yay Top 9!!! She needs  to do Speechless from Aladdin for Disney night. 

I would die.  :omg: 

• Like 1

Add me please! She's my favorite to win and I love how she takes risks and picks unpredictable song choices. I am never disappointed with her.

• Like 1

Grace should do either Reflection by Christina Aguilera or Colors Of the Wind from Pocahontas this weekend for Disney theme. I'd love to hear her sing one of those songs and I kinda feel like she will due to having them on her list.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Persy said:

Grace should do either Reflection by Christina Aguilera or Colors Of the Wind from Pocahontas this weekend for Disney theme. I'd love to hear her sing one of those songs and I kinda feel like she will due to having them on her list.

I have a feeling she'll do one of the songs you mentioned. ^_^

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I have a feeling she'll do one of the songs you mentioned. ^_^

Yay I hope so and I'm sure she will :P Since people have been asking for a ballad from her.

• Like 1

Grace said in her live that she is singing a belty song from a modern disney movie that came out in the past 3 years and she also said its not Let It Go or Reflection, so my guess is that its Into The Unknown! 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, m1key said:

Grace said in her live that she is singing a belty song from a modern disney movie that came out in the past 3 years and she also said its not Let It Go or Reflection, so my guess is that its Into The Unknown! 

Yeah, that’s my guess too.