Snatch Game: The Mini-Rankdown (Tournament Final Round, Due Feb 7th)

Solaris

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Would people rather this be a mini rankdown, or an actual rankdown? I didn't even ask before making the change.

Let me know in here, if the majority prefer a full blown rankdown I can work on a format.

New Page

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

hmm I guess a mini-rankdown since there are new seasons every two weeks?

I was thinking this too, but idk how interesting people are going to find it if the same winners win most of the seasons!

If we get to the end as a mini rankdown, I can probably do a ranking of the snatch game winners.

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

I was thinking this too, but idk how interesting people are going to find it if the same winners win most of the seasons!

I guess I see what you mean. Tough call. If you wanted to wait a couple weeks for the latest UK and Canada snatch games and then do a full rankdown, I would play of course 

7 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I guess I see what you mean. Tough call. If you wanted to wait a couple weeks for the latest UK and Canada snatch games and then do a full rankdown, I would play of course 

I willl wait until some more people from their opinions on it!

• Solaris changed the title to Snatch Game: The Mini-Rankdown (Season 2, Page 3 Due 10/21)
2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I can participate it as a mini rankdown as I've seen most of the seasons but not all the seasons.

I see you still have it as a mini game, so I'll try to see if I can vote by the deadline.

thanks Wally 😄