Contestants and Performances you love but that aren't talked about much

QueenCami

Lynnea Moorer's Top 13 performance, "Wolves."  I expected her to flame out immediately after winning the Comeback vote, but after that, I wanted her in the Top 11.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1

Rayshun Lamar´s " I´m Going Down" and " Try a Little Tenderness"- He had a very weak showing during Night 1 of the playoffs (he was the second lowest in RTs), and yet climbed his way to the top with "I´m Going Down" on Night 3 and got the PV. Then he ended in the bottom 2 on T12 , and got out of it the following week with "Try A Little Tenderness".

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Rayshun Lamar´s " I´m Going Down" and " Try a Little Tenderness"- He had a very weak showing during Night 1 of the playoffs (he was the second lowest in RTs), and yet climbed his way to the top with "I´m Going Down" on Night 3 and got the PV. Then he ended in the bottom 2 on T12 , and got out of it the following week with "Try A Little Tenderness".

OH Yesss. He's so underrated. I also really loved Don't stop beliven', Fallin, and Let's get it on(I really loved the screamy parts :wub:)

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Rayshun was so inconsistent during his season. He would go from amazing to weak to amazing on a week to week basis.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna revive this thread mentioning one of my favorite contestants that, in my opinión, was severely underrated and deserved A LOT BETTER than what she got during her season: Emily Keener 

She was extremely underrated and even hated during her season (I remember Shalyah fans being really nasty to her just because Pharrell picked her in the Knockouts). It still piss me off to this day that she and Owen were eliminated before Daniel, Nick and Paxton 🤮🤮🤮. And yeah, i know that happened 5 years ago, but i don't care, i will never forget. This Queen deserved WAY better than what she got from the "brilliant" American public aka Team Minivan 😠

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 8:34 PM, Rodney said:

Lynnea Moorer's Top 13 performance, "Wolves."  I expected her to flame out immediately after winning the Comeback vote, but after that, I wanted her in the Top 11.

Lynnea is proof that S15's comeback stage worked. S16 though is a very different story...

• Like 1

On 1/29/2021 at 1:58 AM, Misirlou said:

Rayshun Lamar's "I'm Going Down" y "Try a Little Tenderness" - Tuvo una actuación muy débil durante la Noche 1 de los playoffs (fue el segundo más bajo en RT), y sin embargo ascendió a la cima con "I´m Going Down" en la Noche 3 y obtuve el PV. Luego terminó en la parte inferior 2 en T12, y salió a la semana siguiente con "Try A Little Tenderness".

On 1/29/2021 at 7:24 AM, Hamza Tufail said:

OH sí. Está tan subestimado. También me encantó Don't stop beliven ', Fallin y Let's get it on (Realmente me encantaron las partes de gritos  : wub:)

Amaba a Rayshun, cuando era desordenado o perfecto.

Add: Brennley Brown (everything, except semifinals); Chris Weaver (his KO is POWER); Ricky Braddy (excelent blind and KO); Shawn Sounds (everything, except IS)

Hannah Huston, Ali Caldwell, Brooke Simpson: QUEENS 

Edited by pauwis
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...