Season 20 Flop Prediction Thread

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Followed by runner up Jose Figueroa Jr, giving Nick the top 2 and therefore he will become the best coach ever.

Kelly drops Kenzie for Corey Ward because she feels bad that he had to undergo the whole quarantining process again just to go home in battles.

Jordan suffers a case of sudden enthusiasm for the show, and starts posing every single day, the voice social media intern is annoyed by that, and therefore he gets "Kitty Cat" by Beyoncé for the play

Kelly will drop Kenzie and Ghianna,  Blake will drop both Avery and Cam, John will drop both Victor and Deion, and Nick will drop Zae, and Rachel Mac will emerge as his frontrunner.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Well here’s my flop prediction for finale (way too early but I’m curious to see how this goes)

(no placements included)

Zae Romeo

Dana Monique

Kenzie Wheeler

Avery Roberson

Victor Solomon

Three of the names you mentioned can actually be in the finale so I don't think that that's a flop prediction 🤨

Edited by disney1024
7 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Carson Daly wins for the 20th time 

Are you sure about that? Ryan Seacrest will obviously win this season lol 😂

Are You Sure GIF by Liz Huett

Edited by disney1024
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2021 at 12:34 PM, disney1024 said:

Someone on Team Gwen will win the show again during S20 lol 😜

Vote for Team Gwen in S20 everybody! Gwen Stefani needs to win the show again lol 😂

The Voice Dancing GIF by NBC

34 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Vote for Team Gwen in S20 everybody! Gwen Stefani needs to win the show again lol 😂

The Voice Dancing GIF by NBC

Ok, I’ll just vote Team Blake then since she’s his fiancée. 😉

• Haha 2
  • 1 month later...
On 1/17/2021 at 11:51 PM, Misirlou said:

Kelly will drop Kenzie and Ghianna,  Blake will drop both Avery and Cam, John will drop both Victor and Deion, and Nick will drop Zae

Well these came true lol

• Haha 2
On 1/17/2021 at 10:51 AM, Misirlou said:

Blake will drop both Avery and Cam, John will drop both Victor and Deion, and Nick will drop Zae, and Rachel Mac will emerge as his frontrunner.

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Jenzie will make an inappropriate comment about Blake and lose Minivan's support. Meanwhile, Cam breaks the covid protocols and John decides to drop Victor cause they're so much alike and he feels threatened. Corey, Anna, Zania and Dana make the finale, while Ryleigh and Gihanna battle for the 5th spot :stealth:

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Jenzie will make an inappropriate comment about Blake and lose Minivan's support. Meanwhile, Cam breaks the covid protocols and John decides to drop Victor cause they're so much alike and he feels threatened. Corey, Anna, Zania and Dana make the finale, while Ryleigh and Gihanna battle for the 5th spot :stealth:

Pete is disqualified for throwing a rock at Cam (kind of true story.) :dead: 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

That would be an amazing finale. 

• Like 1