Olivia Rodrigo

kclarkson1323

I know very little about this girl but I'm getting in on the ground floor cause she's either the next big superstar or an epic one hit wonder. Either way she deserves a thread after the monster week she's had.

I mean she just obliterated Drake, Ariana and Taylor in like 3 days, that's astounding.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

She was amazing. She has a really powerful voice. ❤️ I hope she can followup on this success because she is flying high right now. :wub:

Yeah, I think I preferred this version to the actual track. 😅 The lighting was beautiful too! I can’t wait to see what she has in store for us in the future.

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I think I preferred this version to the actual track. 😅 The lighting was beautiful too! I can’t wait to see what she has in store for us in the future.

I agree. :wub: She has the Taylor Swift and Lorde fans behind her as well. TO THE MOON. 🚀

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

omg so cool of Taylor. imagine you are Olivia only 18 and got your first ever #1 song on the charts first you get a tweet then a package of gifts from someone you look up to and get inspiration from. If we wre in normal times and tours were happening I bet Taylor would try to get Olivia to perform with her. This girls has a bright future.