Drag Race Rankdown: LSFYL Edition (Current season : Season 12)

*Chris

16 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Aww I actually loved the original solo song lip syncs on those seasons. I thought those were fun and got to show the queens as music artists. :haha: I wish it was done in more seasons. But yes Bob's was definitely the best of those. :yes: 

YIKES. I'm not going to rank 22 lip syncs. :dead:  LOL. 

I might do something different for that season, not sure yet :haha: 

RUPAUL`S DRAG RACE - SEASON 8

giphy.gif

04. CHI CHI DEVAYNE & NAYSHA LOPEZ - "CALL ME"

kFlaIg.gif BlindArcticKinglet-size_restricted.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 04.45

@*Lily - 1

@FrogLenzen - 2

@Elliott - 2

@.Rei - 2

@#jeah - 3

@*Chris - 3

@*Wallace - 4

@Solaris - 6

@~Tom~ - 6

@~*8Kay8*~ - 9

@JC - 11

DEREK

Naysha should have stayed dead. One of the more thorough slayings in drag race history. Chi Chi left no piece of Naysha behind. Obliterated.

ELLIOTT

I literally have no recollection of Eliminaysha Lopez in this. Chi Chi was just That Bitch™ in this.

ANDY

Naysha kind of sucks at lipsyncing lol but Chi Chi was one of the GOAT lipsyncers ❤️ Great song, iconic performance

CHRIS

I actually thought Naysha was not terrible in this #lowstandards, but Chi Chi completely slayed her.  Also JC ranking this 11? Girl. 

REI

Chi Chi slayed!

WALLY

Gah this is going to be hard watching Chi Chi in these lip syncs. :(  I thought Chi Chi was fantastic and really slayed this lip sync. 

I know I am one of the few (or the only one) who likes Naysha but I liked how she performed here too. She was flipping and doing cartwheels all over the place. I thought she def gave more of a fighting effort this time around. But Chi Chi was not going to be outdone where she did those crazy flips, tricks, splits and all of these other moves. Loved her hair twirling she did too.  :haha: Both did very well but Chi Chi deserved and earned her win here.

JC

Meh. 

--------------------

03. BOB THE DRAG QUEEN - "I DON'T LIKE TO SHOW OFF"

giphy_1.gif tumblr_o7aquibk4I1qlvwnco2_400.gifv

AVERAGE SCORE: 04.36

@*Wallace - 2

@Elliott - 3

@~Tom~ - 3

@JC - 4

@.Rei - 4

@#jeah - 5

@*Chris - 5

@FrogLenzen - 5

@~*8Kay8*~ - 5

@*Lily - 5

@Solaris - 7

WALLY

Bob the Drag Queen easily had my favorite performance of the Season 8 lip syncs. I guess the style of her song, which is more in that R&B/Hip-Hop/Pop lane is the style of music that appeals most to me. This performance also reminds me of a pop music video you would see too. But yeah Bob is such a dynamic performer and really owns and dominants the stage any and every time she performs. She did well with the dancing. My favorite part was the rap verse she did, and lol the way she lip synced that was great. The character, humor and personality she put to that was top notch!  :dead: The chorus of the song is super catchy too. LOL that whole section with her doing those big runs and drops to the stage…. wow. :dead:  Bob just slayed and owned this performance so much.

ELLIOTT

Fun.

JC

My least fave single of the final 3 but Bob is still a queen!

REI

It was great!

ANDY

Bob’s comedy + Hot guys in hard hats, I’m okay with this

CHRIS

Really enjoyed this. Bob's a great performance & very underrated in that department. 

DEREK

hahahahahhaa I love Bob so much. And is that Mackenzie Green I see? 

------------------------

02. BOB THE DRAG QUEEN VS. DERRICK BERRY - "YOU MAKE ME FEEL (MIGHTY REAL)"

giphy_6.gif tumblr_o6bc5tEx1M1qlvwnco3_400.gifv

AVERAGE SCORE: 03.36

@#jeah - 2

@*Chris - 2

@Solaris - 2

@~Tom~ - 2

@FrogLenzen - 3

@~*8Kay8*~ - 3

@*Lily - 3

@*Wallace - 3

@Elliott - 5

@.Rei - 5

@JC - 7

ANDY

I’m so glad Bob was in the bottom at least once because we were blesst with this greatness

CHRIS

Bob's performance in this is EVERYTHING. It gave me life, and it's still giving me life. 

DEREK

I love when winners lip sync and show that they are amazing. Bob is one of the best who ever came through 

WALLY

This was a fun lip sync here. Derrick was really animated in her performing and brought lots of great dancing.Bob had a bit of a slow start but she really brought it quickly. lOL I love the side step dancing she was doing once the song got into the chorus. I felt that Bob really brought and felt the true Disco essence of the song.  LOL that part where she took off something from her dress and fanned herself with it. :lmao:  Derrick moreso brought great dancing but I could see her performing that way to any song. Overall this was great fun and I enjoyed the humor they both brought here.

ELLIOTT

lol imagine the gaggery if Derrick sent Bob home. But actually let's not because that result would've been terrible!

REI

Bob was great in this

JC

Meh, Derrick is annoying.

----------------------

01. CHI CHI DEVAYNE VS. THORGY THOR - "AND I AM TELLING YOU I'M NOT GOING"

giphy_4.gif tumblr_o61v52gQw31qlvwnco7_500.gifv

AVERAGE SCORE: 01.45

@#jeah - 1

@*Chris - 1

@FrogLenzen - 1

@Elliott - 1

@~*8Kay8*~ - 1

@.Rei - 1

@Solaris - 1

@~Tom~ - 1

@*Wallace - 1

@*Lily - 2

@JC - 5

ANDY

One of the best lipsyncs of all time. Thorgy did an A+ job but Chi Chi wiped the floor with this. The power that this has!!!

CHRIS

One of the all-time best LSFYL performance. This is truly Chi Chi's legacy & rightfully so; the emotions in this LSFYL was everything!  

Also judging JC for ranking this at #5 as we were unable to get a near perfect score.  

DEREK

RIP CHI CHI.

ELLIOTT

Chi Chi in this is just... powerful. A moment. A cultural reset. And all the more depressing now that she's no longer with us. 💔 I can't even be upset at the riggery of doing this as team-based judging to keep Derrick in over Thorgy because Chi Chi absolutely slayed. Even Thorgy stopped lip syncing to watch Chi Chi do her thing. Rest in power. 😢 

REI

Chi Chi  A Top 5 All-Time Performance!

WALLY

Thorgy Thor did fine with this but I honestly never remember her in this because she was up against Chi Chi, who absolutely SLAYED this song and performance. :omg:  She really felt every word she was lip syncing and brought out the true emotion of the song. She poured her heart, soul and emotion into this. She was telling us she is staying…. and NOT GOING. It was like watching Jennifer Holliday or Jennifer Hudson performing this! She gave one of the best solo performances in a lip sync ever on the show. :omg:  Chi Chi certainly deserved her spot in the competition after this. ⚠️

JC

The drama.

Edited by *Chris

Looking at all those #1s I feel controversial with my ranking for "And I Am Telling You" there. :haha: It is iconic and SO deserving of the win, but for some reason I've always had such a love for "Call Me" and it's my favourite Chi Chi lip-sync. ❤️ The way she came back from the critiques about her look and SLAYED the lip-sync showed so much tenacity and it's what I remember her for. :wub:

78jS.gif

• Like 1

- Call Me coming in 4th is fitting. Aww I think people kinda underrated Naysha in this but not surprised. But Chi Chi was amazing on this! And yesss Chris… call JC out on that #11 ranking.

- Aww I was hoping for Bob’s single/performance to come in the Top 2 but #3 is still great for this. Bob slayed this.

- Not mad at “You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)” coming in at #2 even if i had it a spot lower. Loving all of the praise we all gave Bob in this.

- Wow slayy @ “And I Am Telling You” having all of those #1 rankings - 9 out of 11#1s is really incredible. :omg: Although JC again with that ridiculous #5 ranking. 🙂

23 hours ago, *Chris said:

I might do something different for that season, not sure yet :haha: 

Oooh hopefully. We need to cut down those performances. :giggle:

19 hours ago, .Rei said:

we could have had a perfect #1 :rolleyes:

Ugh I know. So close. 😢 :broken:

19 hours ago, Elliott said:

@*Wallace Formerly reporting JC’s rankings thanks

:dead: 

13 hours ago, JC said:

Lol my controversial #5 ranking :giggle:

Bad JC. :claybleh: 

Sorry guys, been swamped at work and the impact of COVID-19 for better or worse, and I`ve been helping out a friend running for an election - will try to have something up tomorrow or Tuesday. 

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE - ALL STARS 2

fbf8a487-92ba-41e4-a942-1bd4fd517491_500x281.gif

Roxxxy Andrews vs. Tatianna - "Shake It Off"

Alaska vs. Katya - "Le Freak"

Alyssa Edwards vs. Detox - "Tell It To My Heart"

Alaska vs. Phi Phi O'Hara - "Got To Be Real"

Alyssa Edwards vs. Tatianna - "Shut Up & Drive"

Alaska vs. Katya - "Cherry Bomb"

Detox vs. Katya - "Step It Up"

Alaska vs. Detox vs. Katya - "If I Were Your Woman"

@Elliott @#jeah @JC @*Lily @totes4totes @.Rei

@Solaris@~Tom~ @~*8Kay8*~ @*Wallace @FrogLenzen