Drag Race Rankdown: LSFYL Edition (Current season : Season 12)

*Chris

4 hours ago, totes4totes said:

Chris has a life? In this pandemic! What is he doing? Zoom calls with friends? I can't even IMAGINE.

Fortunately, I live in one of the `safest` place in North America during the pandemic.  Crazy, I know! 

Edited by *Chris

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE - SEASON 6

c0e840910655605e45762df71d8db2bf.gif

12. KELLY MANTLE VS. VIVACIOUS - "EXPRESS YOURSELF"

Cozc.gif giphy.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 10.80

@#jeah - 9

@Elliott - 9

@JC - 9

@totes4totes - 10

@.Rei - 10

@~Tom~ - 11

@*Wallace - 11

@*Chris - 12

@FrogLenzen - 12

@~*8Kay8*~ - 12

@*Lily - 12

@Solaris - 12

ANDY

Vivacious is good, but Kelly was so underwhelming that it drags this one down further for me :(

JC

Vivacious slayed.

MEGAN

Maybe editing but Vivacious was the clear winner.

REI

Vivacious was much better than Kelly. Not a memorable lipsync but not a terrible one by any means.

WALLY

Vivacious definitely won this battle for me. I thought she performed well, was fun and interesting to watch. Kelly was very meh and disappointing. The part of her looking down and stepping on her dress was embarrassing. Overall  I would have wanted more from this battle for such an iconic song.

CHRIS

Nothing wrong with this lipsync but it just doesn't hold up to the other lipsyncs for me. With that being said, Vivacious was killing it in this LSFYL. Also, I'd love to see Kelly Mantle come back for a future season. 

SOLARIS

879ba6f3756c10dd2529636a213aa9aa.gif

--------------------

11. DARIENNE LAKE VS. MAGNOLIA CRAWFORD - "TURN THE BEAT AROUND"

tumblr_inline_ntwqn3l1cp1qkv30z_400.gifv tumblr_n4v2g8j1nW1t9s8mbo1_500.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 9.25

@Elliott - 6

@FrogLenzen - 6

@*Chris - 7

@*Lily - 8

@totes4totes - 8

@Solaris - 9

@#jeah - 10

@JC - 11

@~*8Kay8*~ - 11

@.Rei - 11

@~Tom~ - 12

@*Wallace - 12

CHRIS

Underrated LSFYL - I thought Darienne killed it and it should speak volume even though she was against Magnolia. 

MEGAN

Like the Reddit thread title implies, this was surprisingly good. I forgot how fun Darienne Lake was in this. A good song for her. Love a good titty shake.

ANDY

Ugh, Magnolia. No thx. Darienne was fine here

JC

Meh.

REI

I'm not by any means a Darienne Lake fan but she actually did good. Magnolia was terrible on the other hand.

WALLY

Ehh don’t find myself really caring or being impressed with this battle. Darienne was funny to watch and I did enjoy how she lip synced the song and to into it, especially towards the end. I…… don’t know what Magnolia was doing but she was doing her, I guess.

--------------------

10. ABCD - "SISSY THAT WALK"

tumblr_n4sslg80wN1r3tui4o1_250.gif?resize=245,245&quality=100 NP0q.gif tumblr_n4sslg80wN1r3tui4o4_250.gif?resize=245,245&quality=100 tumblr_n4sslg80wN1r3tui4o3_250.gif?resize=245,245&quality=100

AVERAGE SCORE: 8.50

@totes4totes - 1

@*Wallace - 4

@.Rei - 5

@*Chris - 9

@FrogLenzen - 9

@~*8Kay8*~ - 9

@*Lily - 9

@Solaris - 10

@~Tom~ - 10

@#jeah - 12

@Elliott - 12

@JC - 12

MEGAN

The quality is so bad that I am not sure how good it was. But I am putting it first because I like Bianca.

REI

I usually don't like the final lip-syncs with the whole Top 3/Top 4 as there just too many people for me to focus on. Having said that I really liked this one. Also Sissy that Walk is one of my favorite Ru songs, so that helps. I think Adore did the best  out of all four.

WALLY

And now we reached the first 4 person lip sync. Gosh these are so tough to try to watch and compare everyone in. :haha:  I do think all 4 of Adore, Bianca, Courtney and Darienne did well in performing this song. Courtney has that polished and professional pop star style of performing. I enjoyed how she performed this with her dancing and lip synching, like such a natural. Adore was full of character and fun. I loved the tutting dancing she was coin on the breakdown of the song. I felt she probably showed the most dynamics and versatility in how she performed. Bianca has such a great naturalness as a performer - with her facial expressions. She really connected and sold the song. I will say I expected more from her in this performance here as she didn’t quite standout as much as Courtney and Adore did (but maybe we can blame that on her dress).  I do feel like Darienne was the weakest link to watch and kinda boring to watch, but she lip synched well.

CHRIS

Absolutely love this song.
Absolutely love this F4, unlike JC. 
However, this LSFYL did nothing for me.

ANDY

Don’t care for this.

JC

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG! but anything with Bianca is automatically last, especially since I don't care about Adore, Courtney, or Darienne either, what a horrendously unexciting final four

--------------------

09. GIA GUNN VS. LAGANJA ESTRANJA - "HEAD TO TOE"

UnhealthyGleefulButterfly-max-1mb.gif EagerBewitchedAlpaca-max-1mb.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 8.17

@JC - 3

@#jeah - 6

@*Lily - 6

@totes4totes - 7

@~Tom~ - 7 

@FrogLenzen - 8

@~*8Kay8*~ - 8

@*Wallace - 8

@*Chris - 11

@Elliott - 11

@Solaris - 11

@.Rei - 12

JC

Gia's reveal was a little slow, but Laganja slayed.

ANDY

Gia was like a B- for me, but Laganja pulled out all the stops so this lands in the top half for me.

MEGAN

Laganja was quite good.

WALLY

LOL Laganja is sit so extra with her performing. :dead:  But it worked here, as she’s a great dancer and was exciting to watch. All of her splits, jumps and everything she did was impressive. Gia was fine here. She wasn’t as fun or engaging as a performer. She did lip sync the song well. But then she had that outfit reveal change which wasn’t seamless and took way too long. OMG Bianca’s commentary about that was hilarious and perfect. :dead: 

CHRIS

This LSFYL just fell here for me - I do not mind it & I thought Laganja nailed it. But at the end of the day, this LSFYL featured 2 queens that I did not care about so it lands here.

REI

Meh.

Edited by *Chris

Ooh dangg wow, I didn’t expect “Sissy That Walk” to show up already but gosh, jeez. :dead: Although I do get the comments of there being too many queens in this. And yeah with such a strong Top 4, I can get how this was a little underwhelming. But I am surprised JC doesn’t like/love Courtney as i thought he would have. :? 

I’m fine with where everything else ranked.

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh dangg wow, I didn’t expect “Sissy That Walk” to show up already but gosh, jeez. :dead: Although I do get the comments of there being too many queens in this. And yeah with such a strong Top 4, I can get how this was a little underwhelming. But I am surprised JC doesn’t like/love Courtney as i thought he would have. :? 

I’m fine with where everything else ranked.

LOL I guess out of the four, Courtney is probably my fave, but I don't care too much about her surprisingly even though she's blond and Australian. GOOD POINT WALLY! I guess I am not as predictable as we thought :giggle:

10 minutes ago, JC said:

LOL I guess out of the four, Courtney is probably my fave, but I don't care too much about her surprisingly even though she's blond and Australian. GOOD POINT WALLY! I guess I am not as predictable as we thought :giggle:

LMAO That's exactly why I thought you would have loved her. :dead: But yeah I guess you aren't that predictable. :haha: 

7 hours ago, *Wallace said:

It was? Lol interesting. :haha: 

Yeah, they did Adore vs Darienne and Bianca vs Courtney. If you watch closely, you’ll notice you never see all four of them on stage together. :haha:

8 hours ago, Elliott said:

Yeah, they did Adore vs Darienne and Bianca vs Courtney. If you watch closely, you’ll notice you never see all four of them on stage together. :haha:

LMAOOO I did notice something strange about this and never seeing all 4 of them together. :dead: But never knew this fact. :haha: 

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

#KellyMantleForAS7 omg who did this 😍

200.gif

18 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Lol I didn’t get time to rewatch Sissy That Walk and I completely forgot Darienne was in it. :dead:

My favourite trivia is that they filmed all four eliminations for that episode (and S8 & S9’s Top 4 episodes). I wanna know if anyone actually took Bianca/Bob/Shea’s eliminations seriously. ☠️ 

47 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Lol I didn’t get time to rewatch Sissy That Walk and I completely forgot Darienne was in it. :dead:

After rewatching this lipsync just last week, I totally forgot she was in it too. 🙈

• Haha 1

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE - SEASON 6

c0e840910655605e45762df71d8db2bf.gif

08. BENDELACREME VS. DARIENNE LAKE - "STRONGER (WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU)"

HmxdaB.gif aB2JYy.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 7.42

@FrogLenzen - 5

@totes4totes - 5

@Solaris - 5

@*Wallace - 6

@~*8Kay8*~ - 7

@JC - 7

@*Chris - 8

@Elliott - 8

@.Rei - 8

@~Tom~ - 9

@*Lily - 10

@#jeah - 11

DEREK

Darienne 2, Ben 0

MEGAN

Fine. I like to think that when this song comes in the club I look like Darienne.

WALLY

Another BenDeLaCreme vs. Darienne lip sync.  😮 I forgot that they battled each other twice this season. And this time, they did so with a song I know and love so yayy for that! I thought both did a very respectable and solid job here. Both connected well to the song. I do feel BenDeLa was a bit more emotional with the song whereas Darienne had more feisty attitude to it. But then BenDaLa brought some attitude as the song kept going. This was another tight battle that was close and a toss up between them for me. Although I liked BenDeLaCreme more so I would have kept her around to stay.

JC

Obsessed with this song, Ben clearly won this lipsync, but neither did an amazing job with this, not sure why Ru chose Darienne but I do not agree and I don't even feel like I'm being biased

CHRIS

I did not mind this LSFYL & I thought both delivered - Darienne showed why she's one of the most underrated performer of the season. Overall, the LSFYL did not measure up to the other performances. 

REI

I think this the perfect song to slay on a lip-sync but unfortunately neither did it. 

ANDY

This song in general kinda annoys me a bit. Darienne was fun with her fist pumping and floating arm stuff she did (lol I have no clue what to call it), but overall I just don’t care for this

--------------------

07. ADORE DELANO VS. JOSLYN FOX - "THINK"

maxresdefault.jpg tumblr_n4g69fCDvF1t610hho2_250.gif 

AVERAGE SCORE: 7.25 

@#jeah - 5

@JC - 5

@~Tom~ - 5

@~*8Kay8*~ - 6

@Solaris - 6

@Elliott - 7

@*Lily - 7

@.Rei - 7

@*Wallace - 7

@*Chris - 10

@FrogLenzen - 10

@totes4totes - 12

ANDY

I really like this one too! Adore is a really underrated lipsyncer imo. She nailed the song’s attitude. Joslyn was of course great too!

JC

they both did a great job with this song, I love this song so might have given it a boost

REI

good but not great. Both had already a much better lipsync.

WALLY

Lmao Adore was kinda all over the place and messy here but she was fun to watch. Josyln was fun here and I liked how she took it to the church at parts of this. But comparing the two, Adore was more dynamic, exciting and unpredictable (whether that’s good or bad) She really got into the song and was lip synching an performing her heart out. Joslyn did well but i agree with Adore winning this.

CHRIS

Found this LSFYL to be a bit overrated, and like Derek, I thought Adore was a bit scary in it. Plus, the reason why Joslyn was in the bottom break my heart & I still think she delivered a more compelling performance than Adore.

DEREK

Adore is scary in this

MEGAN

I am ranking this last for the most petty reason. I hate seeing Neil Patrick Harris's face. Is he to gay men what Ellen is to lesbians? I kind of think so????????? I quit halfway through because I was so annoyed.

--------------------

06. APRIL CARRION VS. VIVACIOUS - "SHAKE IT UP"

BouncySoreGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif giphy.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 6.33

@*Chris - 1

@JC - 1

@*Wallace - 2

@totes4totes - 4

@.Rei - 6

@~Tom~ - 6

@#jeah - 7

@Solaris - 8

@Elliott - 10

@~*8Kay8*~ - 10

@*Lily - 10

@FrogLenzen - 11

CHRIS

If you know me well, you know that I absolutely love April  - one of the early eliminated queen that I'd love to come back. And in this performance, she was a superstar which was a met with an impressive performance by Vivacious. It's also at the top cause it was one of the most current/refreshing LSFYL imo. 

JC

love this song, both slayed

WALLY

A Selena Gomez song? This must be Elliott’s favorite lip sync of the season. :giggle:   But wow I thought April did a great job with tis song. She looked like Selena Gomez and rely performed the song well - with good dancing in there. The song was out of Vivacious’ comfort zone but she still performed it with great energy and stage presence. She’s such a vivacious performer. :giggle:   I can get how April won this battle as the song was right in her wheelhosue and she nailed it. The first good battle of this season.

MEGAN

April should have lost and Vivacious (and Ornacia) should have won the entire season. Do not @ me about this.

REI

This one was pretty good. Both did great.

ANDY

I liked this, but the more lipsyncs I watched the farther down this moved in my rankings. I still think April and Vivacious both are great performers!

--------------------

05. BENDELACREME VS. DARIENNE LAKE - "POINT OF NO RETURN"

Hp05.gif E0OD.gif 

AVERAGE SCORE: 5.67

@FrogLenzen - 1

@totes4totes - 2

@Elliott - 4

@*Lily - 4

@Solaris - 4

@~*8Kay8*~ - 5
@*Chris - 6
@#jeah - 8

@JC - 8

@~Tom~ - 8

@.Rei - 9

@*Wallace - 9 

DEREK

Gotta give this a boost since I'm pretty sure y'all are about to do Darienne so dirty in this game... Darienne collecting tips is one of the biggest C*NT moves in the whole series.

MEGAN

DK if this is unpopular or not but I would have cut Ben too. Darienne was smart when Ben went back to remove the dress during the musical interlude Darienne stayed up front and basically won herself the lip sync. Very smart. Also as Bianca said, you can tell that this song is right up her alley. Oh wait they both stayed. Darienne won.

SOLARIS

DeLa’s gradual striptease sends me 😊

CHRIS

Both did well but not surprised it was a double shantay especially when Darienne slayed the heck of this LSFYL. 

ANDY

It’s weird, Darienne is a really good lipsyncer but I just don’t really care for any of the ones she’s in. Like this is a solid, average, good lipsync so naturally I don’t really remember it too well

JC

I love Ben, but this was a pretty boring lipsync

REI

Both were good but at the end was not very memorable. Ben lost the moment she decided to take her dress off. 

WALLY

I don’t know this song so it was kinda of hard for me to connect with it. Bothperformed this well and were fun to watch. I do like the quirkiness they both showed in how the performed this. Bianca’s commentary continues to be amazing and kill me. :dead:  I guess Darienne was slightly better but…. I don’t really know. It’s a toss up. Not mad at the double save as both were on par for me. Overall, this was fun but not a battle that really stands out much to me.

-----------------------

WHICH LFSYL WILL WIN?

APRIL CARRION VS. TRINITY K. BONET - "I'M EVERY WOMAN"

MILK VS. TRINITY K. BONET - "WHATTA MAN"

LAGANJA ESTRANJA VS. JOSLYN FOX - "STUPID GIRLS"

ADORE DELANO VS. TRINITY K. BONET - "VIBEOLOGY"

Edited by *Chris

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

@*Chris's first setence on Shake it Up: 

If you know me well, you know that I absolutely love Adore - one of the early eliminated queen that I'd love to come back.

I wouldn't have minded if Adore was an early boot, tbh. :giggle: 

Omg, I’m so tired :dead: 

FIXED