Jordan Matthew Young Fan Thread

Misirlou

When I wrote that Yaaaas, I was actually here to write a "Well, it was a good run" post. Now I have to find the video of them announcing Jordan won so I can see his reaction cuz I missed it. I'm so happy we get to see what he'll pull out of his hat next week. And isn't it an interesting coincidence that the finale will be a fast/slow performance from each. Maybe TPTB have finally realized that the artists need to be diverse.

I'd just like to say to you all that I wish Jordan the best in the final. He may not be my favourite, but he performed, did well, and he got to the finale. 

Congratulations Jordan!

Also I'm sorry for any IDF users that may be attacking anyone here on other threads for being excited.

Edited by British Man
  • Like 3

I found this comment on Facebook for Jordan's performance of Rose Colored Glasses. It's from a fellow named Petar Andonov, the Ambassador of the Republic of Bulgaria to the Republic of Indonesia at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria:

Jordan is already a winner of the hearts, souls and emotions of so many people ! Good luck to the most amazing voice this season: warm raspy, passionate & full of energy !

I hope he's aware the Bulgarians are watching him 😎

• Like 1

Looks like the redhead will get a good workout tonight. I'm just happy they didn't bus Jordan. Actually, this show has done him a big favor by demonstrating his versatility -- rock, country, blues, ballad. It's all good, man 🥰

Personally, I think Stay is going to surprise people.

Edited by monkshood