Pete Mroz Fan Thread

Misirlou

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Well, disprove the theory that men can`t multitask lol.

Maybe I can convince them on the live to throw some votes for Corey! Two birds, one stone.

For real though, this is gonna be a treat. I feel like these two are kindred spirits.

Edited by Teraginn

17 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Didn't catch this the other day, gonna play catch up and watch this and Todd's live as well, since I was only half-present in the latter one because I was busy Instant Saving Corey.

He`s done two S17 finalists now, hope he can get Ricky and Rose too at some point.

On 5/22/2021 at 8:52 PM, Misirlou said:

He`s done two S17 finalists now, hope he can get Ricky and Rose too at some point.

YESSS, he must get Ricky! 

Also, Pete's live rn. Every time he goes live, I'm reminded how great he actually is (compared to what he was able to present on the show). I love his tone and growls! 

Posted (edited)

In his live, Pete just sang Eric Clapton's "Tulsa Time." Ugh...his voice fits so well with Eric Clapton. I wished the producers let him play in his lane.

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 1

DAMMIT I GOT DISTRACTED BY CHAYCE WINNING IDOL AND MISSED THIS

Oh well, at least Pete tends to save his lives, unlike a certain other fave of mine. *side eye*

• Haha 2

So Pete did a solo IG live tonight, and he sang quite a few songs, one of which is a newly written one called Gettin' the Band Back Together, written with his coach Blake in mind. I hope this means we can see a collab in the future, that would give us an excuse to see Pete on the show again.

I got the opportunity to chat with Pete this morning on IG Live, and he shared some awesome news:

- He is planning on releasing 3 singles soon, all produced by the bass player that Blake supposedly stole from Pete! Small world.

- He is also planning on releasing a Christmas record.

- He will be working with The Voice press team on promoting the S21 artists this upcoming season through his IG Live interviews!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

He will be working with The Voice press team on promoting the S21 artists this upcoming season through his IG Live interviews!

Wow, that’s amazing!!! :w00tbounce: I love his interviews. 

19 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I got the opportunity to chat with Pete this morning on IG Live, and he shared some awesome news:

- He is planning on releasing 3 singles soon, all produced by the bass player that Blake supposedly stole from Pete! Small world.

- He is also planning on releasing a Christmas record.

- He will be working with The Voice press team on promoting the S21 artists this upcoming season through his IG Live interviews!

That's great for him! Nice to see his other talents being recognized.

30 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The S21 contestants are about to get a taste of the Mroz wisdom. So happy for him. I`m sure him and @Teraginn`s S21 snowflakes will interact at some point.

Will definitely be one of the highlights of S21. 🥰

• 4 weeks later...