Pete Mroz Fan Thread

Misirlou

WNh4bAm.jpg

Little more than a week till Pete moves on to Top 8 performs at the Playoffs!

BTW, I agree with whoever suggested that Pete should sing Tears in Heaven. That is a moment song right there. 

36 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

WNh4bAm.jpg

Little more than a week till Pete moves on to Top 8 performs at the Playoffs!

BTW, I agree with whoever suggested that Pete should sing Tears in Heaven. That is a moment song right there. 

Based off his FB, we know he´s playing acoustic on the playoffs. And his beloved Martin Eric Clapton model. For all that we know, he could (hopefully) be playing a Clapton tune. Either way, the fact that he´s going be playing guitar gives me hope that it might not be a pop song.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Based off his FB, we know he´s playing acoustic on the playoffs. And his beloved Martin Eric Clapton model. For all that we know, he could (hopefully) be playing a Clapton tune. Either way, the fact that he´s going be playing guitar gives me hope that it might not be a pop song.

watch they give him a song of shawn mendes 🙃

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

that does seem like a really cool hint if true.... I would also love to hear Change the World or Wonderful Tonight, but Tears in Heaven is a much better song for producing a "moment".

28 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

FF53-C217-F711-492-E-9-FCF-2156109421-C8
I made one for Pete as well! 😊 Here’s how to vote for Pete on May 10th. :thumbs:

Thanks for doing these! I'm sure Pete would be grateful!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

As per the spoiler thread, it looks like the group number song is Dynamite by BTS. That explains why they had to put guitars on Pete and Jordan for the video, coz they sure as hell not gonna dance with the young'uns!

(Potential) bad news: Pete's latest IG post might mean that they only went to Henson studios to record vocals for the group number, and nothing else. Hope my suspicions are wrong.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COX08K8BaCJ/?igshid=t0yy4gut9o09

Edited by Teraginn
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Pete is going live with Jake Hoot tonight.

I will squeal like a stuck pig if he plans on a live with Todd Tilghman next. 

22 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I will squeal like a stuck pig if he plans on a live with Todd Tilghman next. 

That´d be pretty cool actually. Talking about music, family, and I´m sure they have some good stories to tell given their experiences.

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

Do4Djq6.png

Pete at rehearsals!

Apparently he got only like 20 minutes to rehearse at the soundstage? Hope he nailed it while he was there!

Perhaps he did so well on his first rehearsal he didn't need to go again 👀

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

Perhaps he did so well on his first rehearsal he didn't need to go again 👀

Well I sure hope that's the case!

Also.... welcome to my signature Pete!

Hi everyone! I've made a voting method for the amazing and wonderful, Pete. I know Bk already posted one but I've made mine personalized as I've included my artworks for him on the show + the voting methods. The middle artwork will be posted on my thread here in IDF (link on my signature) by today or tomorrow. He really killed it with a modern song last knockout, impressive. Get ready to vote for him y'all!!

20210506-142833-0002.png

also, made a digital vector artwork for team blake as a group! ❤️

Untitled57-20210507002535.png

• Like 3

7 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Hi everyone! I've made a voting method for the amazing and wonderful, Pete. I know Bk already posted one but I've made mine personalized as I've included my artworks for him on the show + the voting methods. The middle artwork will be posted on my thread here in IDF (link on my signature) by today or tomorrow. He really killed it with a modern song last knockout, impressive. Get ready to vote for him y'all!!

20210506-142833-0002.png

also, made a digital vector artwork for team blake as a group! ❤️

Untitled57-20210507002535.png

thanks for making this! it's very easy on the eyes.