Pete Mroz Fan Thread

Misirlou

• 1 month later...

Pete Mroz on Instagram: “@jimrangermusic you are an awesome human … keeping being you and letting God use you the way He does!!” 

Pete went live with Jim Ranger for another Artist 2 Artist livestream.

He mentioned more details about the whole "Speechless" fiasco behind the scenes.

Pete was also given a Rod Stewart song, "I'm Losing You" (Original by the Temptations) by mistake lol.

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2021 at 4:49 PM, Gmm99 said:

***NEW SINGLE ALERT***

Pete will release a new single titled "Always Been You" on September 20th, produced by Rob Byus (a.k.a the bass player that Blake "stole.") 

Pete Mroz (@petemroz) • Instagram photos and videos

Havent caught up but thank you for keeping this thread updated! 

He did mention something about a single on The Voice's announcement of S21's premiere date.

Cant wait to listen to the single and to see him interacting with the S21 cast via the interviews he's hosting.

On 9/9/2021 at 3:13 PM, Gmm99 said:

Pete Mroz on Instagram: “@jimrangermusic you are an awesome human … keeping being you and letting God use you the way He does!!” 

Pete went live with Jim Ranger for another Artist 2 Artist livestream.

He mentioned more details about the whole "Speechless" fiasco behind the scenes.

Pete was also given a Rod Stewart song, "I'm Losing You" (Original by the Temptations) by mistake lol.

That was a fun live! Lots of tea was spilled! 

On 9/5/2021 at 5:49 AM, Gmm99 said:

***NEW SINGLE ALERT***

Pete will release a new single titled "Always Been You" on September 20th, produced by Rob Byus (a.k.a the bass player that Blake "stole.") 

Pete Mroz (@petemroz) • Instagram photos and videos

Pete's marketing know-how is evident here, with his single releasing just in time for The Voice S21 premiere!

Corey was supposed to be on Pete's live tonight but he got sick :( 

Fortunately, he got Savanna to replace him! And he also managed to get Kenzie on the live before her!

Savanna sang a little Sweet Pea just now!

Edited by Teraginn

33 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Kenzie is returning to Pete's artist to artist IG live next week with Cam and Jordan for the S21 premiere. 

In addition to that, Pete is planning to release a single called I Believe It soon, and he's planning on getting a bunch of his Voice buddies to sing on it. Hope this plan pushes through!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Havent watched a live of his in a while, and he's still killing it.

Yes, he's good at it. Pete talked about his season quite a bit while interviewing The Joy Reunion. I hope he interviews Wendy soon.

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I've been watching several of his Artist 2 Artist interviews. He really is a natural.

Yes, he is. I've enjoyed all the Artist 2 Artist segments I've been able to watch. Unfortunately, it's difficult for those of us who don't have an Instagram account. Sometimes I can view posted videos; other times, the site won't allow it. (That was the case with the link for the Paris/Shadale interview.) Regardless, I hope he talks to Wendy soon.