Best mentor each coach has ever had. (And best KO mentor as well)

Misirlou

Who has been the best mentor each coach has had throughout their seasons? And the best KO aka Mega Mentor?

Choose based on who did the best job mentoring, not on whose music do you like better.

Adam: Ryan Tedder

Blake: Cher

Christina: Patti Labelle

Ceelo: Miguel

Kelly: None of them really did that well honestly, but I´ll say Dua Lipa.

John: Usher

Gwen: Celine Dion

JHud: Halsey

Miley: Joan Jett

Alicia: Charlie Puth

Pharrell: Alicia Keys

Usher: Pharrell Williams (He lowkey did better as an advisor than a coach lol)

Best KO mentor: James Taylor.

• Like 2

I might say Charlie for Adam. Charlie was just a good mentor, period lol 😂

For Alicia, Shawn also did a good job. It's tied between Charlie and Shawn imo 🧐

For Nick, it's the Jonas Brothers by default lol 😂

Edited by disney1024

13 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Jordan/Cassade/Chloe/Chris Blue. Because they know what works what doesn't. They had gone through this situation and they were in that position before.

I actually loved this idea, and if they could bring more winners back, it would be amazing.

Let's say it was for S20 they did do this again:

Blake: Maybe Danielle, he adored her the whole time and I could see her doing well with cross-genre artists on his team. If not and he goes recent, then Todd Tilghman.

Nick: Hasn't had a winner, so how about use one of Kelly's or Blake's. Jermaine or Brynn/Chevel.

Kelly: Brynn/Chevel, or if she goes tragic in a mentor pick as well, then Jake Hoot.

John: The Queen, no one else is necessary, she would improve his team 10 fold.

But TPTB is TPTB, it was prob just a one-time experiment to make it seem like they cared. We'll get Kane Brown and Julia Michaels again LOL.

• Haha 2

On 1/4/2021 at 3:52 AM, QueenMae16 said:

I actually loved this idea, and if they could bring more winners back, it would be amazing.

Let's say it was for S20 they did do this again:

Blake: Maybe Danielle, he adored her the whole time and I could see her doing well with cross-genre artists on his team. If not and he goes recent, then Todd Tilghman.

Nick: Hasn't had a winner, so how about use one of Kelly's or Blake's. Jermaine or Brynn/Chevel.

Kelly: Brynn/Chevel, or if she goes tragic in a mentor pick as well, then Jake Hoot.

John: The Queen, no one else is necessary, she would improve his team 10 fold.

I agree with this list except for that one person who robbed Juliet.

On 1/4/2021 at 3:52 AM, QueenMae16 said:

.But TPTB is TPTB, it was prob just a one-time experiment to make it seem like they cared. We'll get Kane Brown and Julia Michaels again LOL.

I will never understand THE VOICE's fascination with Kane. He literally comes every season. He surely has a great success but he isn't nearly as good as they think he is.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

On 1/3/2021 at 11:52 PM, Hamza Tufail said:

I agree with this list except for that one person who robbed Juliet.

I will never understand THE VOICE's fascination with Kane. He literally comes every season. He surely has a great success but he isn't nearly as good as they think he is.

It’s also pretty obnoxious, considering that Kane’s unofficial “rival” for up and coming country star is Morgan Wallen, who is an actual Voice alum.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

It’s also pretty obnoxious, considering that Kane’s unofficial “rival” for up and coming country star is Morgan Wallen, who is an actual Voice alum.

I don't even like Morgan or his music, but being the most succesful Voice alum should be enough for him to come mentor. Not to mention, the Voice hasnt done s**t for him, nor promoted his music, anything, but that is to be expected.

• Like 2