The One Where VintageVoice Ranks People: Season 19 Edition (FINAL FOUR POSTED)

VintageVoice

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

The next round of clues is ready - remember yet again that this doesn't necessarily indicate who finished where:

• This contestant's last name matched their genre.
  • This contestant closed the most episodes of any contestant this season.
  • This contestant sang a coach's song at some point in the competition.
  • This contestant's individual song choices were both previously done as four-chair-turn blind auditions.

- Joseph Soul

- John Holiday (3 I think?)

- Ben Allen (All About Tonight)

- Casme (Baby I Love You, Wrecking Ball)

Third clue could be Kelsie or Ben, but I feel like Kelsie would be higher up than Ben on your list.

4 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

The next round of clues is ready - remember yet again that this doesn't necessarily indicate who finished where:

• This contestant's individual song choices were both previously done as four-chair-turn blind auditions.
  1. Joseph Soul
  2. John Holiday
  3. Ben Allen
  4. Casmè
Edited by disney1024

On 12/31/2020 at 10:39 AM, VintageVoice said:

🚨🚨 RANKINGS ARE UP 🚨🚨

40. Payton Lamar (Team Blake)

TheVoice-S19-Artist-Bio-450x450-Payton-L

ExplanationPayton kicks off my rankings because somebody has to as I was not much of a fan of her tone in her blind audition. Payton is one of two artists who was short-clipped onto the season, turning Blake's chair at the last second with her rendition of "Never Alone." To me, I found her tone very nasal in an unpleasant way - I'm not sure if or how song choice may have impacted that. In her battle round with JusJon, I liked her voice more but preferred her opponent over her; Blake did too since she was eliminated after he picked JusJon over her. Since her time on the show, she's released a Christmas EP and a collab with other Season 19 artists that mashes up Christmas songs - you can check the latter out here.

HintThis contestant sang songs either by or featuring artists from two different singing competition shows. (Payton's blind audition song was originally by Tori Kelly, an American Idol alumna, and her battle song features Normani as a guest vocalist - Normani was part of Fifth Harmony, a girl group formed on the US version of The X Factor)

Montage/Leak: She had a short-clipped audition and was not leaked at any point.

Genre: Pop/R&B

Favorite Performance: Dancing With A Stranger (battle round)

39. Van Andrew (Team Gwen)

TheVoice-S19-Artist-Bio-450x450-Van-Andr

ExplanationFollowing Payton is this season's King of the Montage. Van is someone that would probably be higher up if we'd gotten to hear more of him in Season 19; unfortunately, he was the only contestant to make the show and be subsequently montaged two separate times. His song for the blind audition phase was "Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who, which is one that has killed off my snowflakes before it's nearly 2021 and I am still not over Stephanie Rice's elimination and Van's version was filled with pitch problems. His beginning was shaky but he did manage to improve somewhat, but the end of the audition fell off after Gwen and Blake both turned. If we're willing to indulge in some tinfoil-hat-ish theorizing, I suspect he'd resigned himself to being a no-chair turn and then two chairs turning late in the performance caught him off guard. Who knows? Since his time on the show, Van has collaborated with battle partner Tori Miller for a Christmas song they wrote together - check that out here.

Hint This contestant picked a killer song, but didn't manage to take out his opponent with it. ( Van sang a song by The Killers in his Knockout round but lost to Joseph Soul.)

Montage/Leak: He was montaged in the battle and knockout rounds and was not leaked at any point.

Genre: Rock

Favorite Performance: Behind Blue Eyes (blind audition)

38. Aaron Scott (Team Blake)

TheVoice-S19-Artist-Bio-450x450-Aaron-Sc

Explanation Aaron's an unusual case here - I didn't mind him tonally, I thought both of his performances were decent, and I wouldn't have minded seeing him move on past his elimination point. So why is he so low? For me, I couldn't get past the strong resemblance physically, genre-wise, and vocally to Chris Daughtry (who remains one of my Idol all-time favorites). Is this a shallow reason to have someone in my bottom four? Yeah probably You decide. Since his time on the show, Aaron's been working on his own music and spending time with his family.

Hint This contestant is best known for his resemblance to a rottweiler before he landed in the doghouse. ( Aaron reminded several people of Chris Daughtry - who was the Rottweiler on Season 2 of The Masked Singer - both looks-wise and because his audition song is one that Daughtry covered during his run on American Idol.)

Montage/Leak: He was not montaged or leaked at any point.

Genre: Rock

Favorite Performance: Have You Ever Seen The Rain? (battle round)

37. Skylar Alyvia Mayton (Team Kelly)

TheVoice-S19-Artist-Bio-450x450-Skyler-A

Explanation:  Props to Skylar for doing something at 15 that would scare the living daylights out of me as an adult. She tackled one of the biggest songs of the year in her blind audition and got a chair fairly early on, but Kelly was the only one to turn. I personally thought Skylar had promise since Kelly has done well with teen girls on the show before; unfortunately, that didn't age well since Skylar was eliminated after her battle with Tanner. However, it should be noted that at least one coach preferred her performance in the battle rounds despite the song being much more in Tanner's wheelhouse. Since the show, Skylar's teased that she has new music coming soon - and she got to sing the national anthem for the Detroit Lions game last week.

Hint This contestant was blinded by the lights, but their coach was blinded by a different artist's cowboy hat. ( Skylar sang Blinding Lights as her audition song and lost her battle round to Tanner Gomes despite at least one coach preferring her performance in the battle according to source feedback)

Montage/Leak: She was montaged in the battle rounds and was not leaked at any point.

Genre: Pop

Favorite Performance: Blinding Lights (blind audition)

40- I have to agree with @Bk1234, I actually prefer her Never Alone performance. Her DWAS was a bit too much for me? But all of your opinions are spot on to be honest. I also found her nasally at times, which isn't pleasing to hear. However, I super love her Christmas collab with Lain and other contestants, her voice surprisingly sounded good there.

39- I am not a fan of his tone and was never interested in him. His BA was a bit of a bore for me. Nevertheless, I would have loved to see someone cover a Killers song on The Voice, sad that he could not be up to it.

38- same goes with Van, he isn't much of my type. He reminds me so much of Chris too. Although, the difference is I was actually intrigued a bit on his Blinds, but that's it.

37- I love her rawness and her blind was actually interesting for me. However, she reminds me of Mikaela way back on Season 15, which Kelly let go. So, I kind of expected for her to be a fodder on Kelly's team, then yada yada I saw the pairings, I knew she had no chance since Kelly loves her country guys.

On 1/1/2021 at 2:21 AM, VintageVoice said:

🚨🚨RANKINGS PART 2, ELECTRIC BOOGALOO🚨🚨

36. Jus Jon (Team Blake)

TheVoice-S19-Artist-Bio-450x450-Jus-John

Explanation Jus Jon is the third member of his team to appear on the list and is the third one-chair turn to show up. His blind audition with Khalid's "Talk" was what I'd call just okay - I'm happy his performance allowed him to get a chair turn and the chance to work with someone in a lane very different musical lane, but I wasn't super crazy about his audition one way or the other. I think he improved a fair amount between the blinds and his battle and preferred him over Payton here. In the knockouts, he was part of the odd-duck matchup with Jim Ranger and picked a heck of a song with "Finesse" in an attempt to beat out Jim. Unfortunately, this backfired; I think it could've been more even had Jus Jon picked a less uptempo song as his stage presence was pretty strong. Nonetheless, he was not stolen after Blake declared Jim the winner. I checked his Instagram and Twitter to see what he's up to post-show but had no luck with that; I wish him the best with a post-show career.

Hint This contestant made it beyond the battles but didn't have the vocal finesse to survive the knockouts. (JusJon sang Finesse in the knockouts and lost to Jim Ranger.)

Montage/Leak: He was not montaged and was leaked in the Knockout round.

Genre: R&B

Favorite Performance: Dancing With A Stranger (battle round)

35. John Sullivan (Team Blake)

TheVoice-S19-Artist-Bio-450x450-John-Sul

Explanation:  John Sullivan's ranking means that nearly half of Team Blake is in my bottom eight that was unintentional I swear but I don't feel comfortable ranking him much higher because of his early exit from the show. I liked his blind audition more than most on IDF; it had a very laid-back feel to it that was right up my alley. Gwen and Blake clearly agreed as both turned for him. For his battle round, John S. was paired with Jim Ranger. I rewatched the battle because I like to make myself suffer to give a more fair view on the performances before ranking and found Jim more memorable since his voice overpowered John's. Though I think the two of them together was a decent idea on paper and probably would've liked it more with a different song choice, the reality means that this is how the ranking rolls. Since his time on the show, he's been busy posting a number of covers on Instagram and recently posted a cover of Tracy Chapman's "Fast Car" on YouTube - check the latter out here.

Hint: This contestant may have been the tallest member of the lineup on season 19, but their voice was dwarfed by their battle opponent. (John S. was mentioned as being 6'7" and lost against Jim Ranger in the battles; Jim admitted he has a tendency to oversing things.)

Genre: Folk/Singer-Songwriter

Favorite Performance: Operator (blind audition)

34. Tanner Gomes (Team Kelly)

TheVoice-S19-Artist-Bio-450x450-Tanner-G

Explanation:  The likely most controversial member of this group, Tanner Gomes is Kelly Clarkson's favorite cowboy. Tanner's audition was actually my second favorite of the four male country vocalists this season - so why is he so low? Here's a recipe for y'all: Take one battle montage. Add in one bro'd out country knockout with a controversial elimination (more on that later). Stir in a mumble-filled mess of a playoffs performance, leave overnight, and mix in a dash of wildcard performance labeled by some as "karaoke" the next day. Top off with a goodbye speech that was sweet in sentiment but cringey in execution - and yes, that "I love it when you call me your favorite cowboy" line still haunts my dreams. In short, Tanner suffered a serious case of what I'm gonna call Gyth Rigdon Syndrome of peaking at his blind auditon and not reaching that level again. Post-show life for Tanner has included a couple of Instagram covers and reuniting with his girlfriend - he also did an interview with Country Now that you can check out here.

Hint:  This contestant's goodbye to their coach was equal parts sweet and cringeworthy. (After his playoffs wildcard performance, Tanner thanked Kelly for working with him; the sentiment was sweet but the delivery included lines like "I love it when you call me your favorite cowboy" that gave me massive secondhand embarrassment.)

Montage/Leak: His battle was montaged and his blind audition was leaked (shoutout to @Misirlou for reminding me of that).

Genre: Country

Favorite Performance: Cowboys and Angels (blind audition)

33. Tori Miller (Team Gwen)

TheVoice-S19-Artist-Bio-450x450-Tori-Mil

Explanation:  Coming in above Tanner in the first potential hot take of the season is Tori. A montaged battle elimination finishing above someone who made the playoffs? Surprising. That said, Tori's audition song is one of my all-time favorite country songs, which may or may not bias me somewhat in the ranking who am I kidding it definitely influenced this. In all seriousness, Tori was someone I thought was interesting sound-wise but her battle elimination when going up against Van means I can't place her higher than this. Since her time on the show, Tori has worked with Van Andrew to produce a Christmas song and I'll link a behind-the-scenes-ish interview here since I linked the song in Van's ranking.

Hint:   This contestant was an attempted block but the blocked coach didn't turn. (According to spoilers, Gwen attempted to block Blake from getting Tori but Gwen was the only one to turn for her.)

Montage/Leak: Her battle was montaged and she was not leaked at any point.

Genre: Country/Folk

Favorite Performance: When You Say Nothing At All (blind audition)

36- I personally loved his Blinds since I also love the song and thought he was somehow decent there. I agree with you though that he had improved during the battles, he's a bit more polished there and he's got that stage presence. Agree with the rest of your comments to him!

35- I was bored a lot to his blind auditions, but I can see why you liked it. He has this authenticity in his tone that is a hit or miss for me. However, during the battles, I kind of preferred him over Jim. Jim was just like a hundred percent all throughout that battle imo, while John is that laid back dude who I preferred more. But, I agree, I can't see him ranking high because he is a bit forgettable to me.

34- Oh wow, I am actually surprised! I would have expected him to be higher, but knowing your faves, I knew he won't HAHAHA. I personally don't love his audition? I mean, compared to the other country dudes, he was kind of a basic one for me. Then, there came his battle montage, which I think just hurt his chances moving forward. His Knockout was actually more than okay for me (UNPOP), I preferred him over Marisa during that time (UNPOP AGAIN). Idk, I love me some bro country, lmao jk. But, his live performance just didn't do it for me. So, I can see why he is this low! 🙂

33- She has this nice authentic tone that I loved + she sung one of my fave songs, so I definitely don't disagree with your reasons and ranking here. I would have loved to hear her battle performance though, I thought Exile was a song where she could either exile or crash down, seems like the latter happened.

No complaints on the rankings!! Nice

On 1/5/2021 at 9:30 AM, VintageVoice said:

🚨🚨RANKINGS, ROUND 3🚨🚨

32. Sam Stacy (Team Blake)

TheVoice-S19-Artist-Bio-450x450-Sam-Stac

Explanation  We start of round 3 of the rankings with someone whose early exit was a bit of a letdown for me personally - after looking up spoilers, I got pretty into Sam's tone and general musical vibe. When we met him on-show, he was initially presented as a "truly blind" audition and eventually turned three chairs towards the end of his performance. I liked his tone and chest voice enough to make his audition the second-favorite of the night for me, even though it wasn't necessarily super crazy range-wise or unusual in song selection. I was kind of surprised that he picked Blake, though given Blake's consistent strong voting block it wasn't a bad idea strategy-wise and Sam's off-show work has folk influences (and folk is a cousin of country). Unfortunately, he was eliminated in a battle montage against Ben Allen. Since leaving the show, Sam hasn't released news of any new music; best of luck to him post-show.

Hint  This contestant was as free as they'll ever be after their exit from the show. ( Sam's battle round song was Free by the Zac Brown Band but he lost the battle to Ben Allen.)

Montage/Leak: His battle was montaged and he was not leaked at any point.

Genre: Folk/Singer-Songwriter

Favorite Performance: Fire and Rain (blind audition)

31. Eli Zamora (Team Kelly)

TheVoice-S19-Artist-Bio-450x450-Eli-Zamo

Explanation  Eli is the first contestant to appear that was originally on a different TV show; he was on Season 8 of La Voz in Mexico. The biggest thing that jumped out to me about Eli during his time on the show beyond him singing in another language was how much warmth he had in his voice. For his battle round, Eli went up against Madeline Consoer and I thought that it was a pretty even match-up vocally. That said, I understand why Kelly picked his opponent (more on that when we get to Madeline) and Eli was eliminated from the show at that point as there were no steals or saves left at that point according to his social media. Post-show Eli has been working on music in Spanish, including a cover you can check out here.

Hint  This contestant doesn't want to be lonely but already knew they'd be leaving the show. ( Eli's battle song was Nobody Wants To Be Lonely and the title of his blind audition song roughly translates to "I already know that you are leaving" in English I totally knew that from years of Spanish classes and not from Google Translate)

Genre: Latin Pop

Favorite Performance:  Nobody Wants To Be Lonely (battle round)

30. Emmalee (Team Kelly)

TheVoice-S19-Artist-Bio-450x450-Emmalee.

Explanation  Right above Eli is one of his teammates. Emmalee's audition is one that I think I liked more than most of IDF. Singing Whitney Houston is a big ask and entering a song acapella is a bold move, but the combination paid off as both Kelly and John turned their chairs. I think I could've grown to like her enough to rank her higher than this had we gotten to see her battle; sadly, it was one of the ones on the chopping block this season (though I believe Kelsie, her battle partner, has posted rehearsal footage of it elsewhere). Emmalee's post-show highlights include a cover of "Go Tell It On The Mountain" that got added th Apple Music's Hot Tracks in the holiday and Christian music categories and releasing a cover of Avicii's "Wake Me Up" - you can check the latter out here.

Hint  This contestant went by a mononymous name for the duration of the competition. ( Emmalee is one of the contestants from the season to only go by one name.)

Montage/Leak: Her battle was montaged and she was not leaked at any point.

Favorite Performance: How Will I Know (blind audition)

29. Lain Roy (Team Gwen)

TheVoice-S19-Artist-Bio-450x450-Lain-Roy

Explanation  Rounding out this group of contestants is someone I wish I could place higher but can't. do y'all see the common thread of this group yet Lain's genre mix where he describes himself as pop/soul/rock is one I tend to enjoy, especially with male vocalists. His audition, while not the showiest of vocals, demonstrated that Lain knew what his voice was capable of and how he could make it work for him; it was one of the stronger ones from the end of the blind auditions (which had several very good auditions in it). Many on social media considered Lain to be one of the front runners for his team, so to say people were shocked when he was dropped in a montaged battle might be a minor understatement. Personally, I would've liked to see the battle in full to make that call myself, but because we don't have that information Lain goes here. After his time on the show, Lain released a Christmas single that you can check out here.

Hint  This contestant appeared to be a front-runner before their coach unexpectedly pulled the rug with no one to save them. ( Lain was regarded as one of Gwen's front-runners before she dropped him in the battles - the second half of the clue is a nod to his blind audition song.)

Montage/Leak: His battle was montaged and he was not leaked at any point.

Favorite Performance: Someone You Loved (blind audition)

32- Truth to be told, I haven't watched his blinds until the end of the show (where I binged watch all of the performances). He have this lovely chest voice that intrigued me a lot but I thought his Blinds is a miss for me? He isn't just my type. 

31- Unpop but I LOVED ALL of Eli's performances during the show. I personally loved his Blinds, he reminds me somehow of Johnny Bliss way back on Season 14 (whom I really loved). His Blinds was actually good imo, and his battle with Madeline was really good too! (although I preferred Madeline because she slayed that) I thought he deserved a steal if there is still left.

30- I personally thought her Blinds was a mess for me vocally, atleast she had the guts to sing it though. It's a shame because with the right amount of control and good song choice, I would have loved her. But, I can definitely understand your reasons! 🙂

29- Omg, Lain. I'm a fan of him (obviously) and he's like my crush  kidding asside. Lain's Blind Audition is on my Top 10 and I would have loved to see him place higher (yup, he is that good). But, I can see why you placed him this low, for it to be fair. I would have loved too, to see his battle with Chloe :( It's unfortunate that he apparently had vocal problems during that battle.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2021 at 10:44 PM, VintageVoice said:

🚨🚨RANKINGS, ROUND 4🚨🚨

28. Liam St. John (Team Gwen)

TheVoice-S19-Artist-Bio-450x450-Liam-StJ

Explanation Liam's place within the group is one that may be a bit of a surprise. I found his sound really interesting as it's bluesy-but-grunge-rock at the same time, which is a combination not often seen in contestants on the show. He was also rumored to be part of the Season 18 audition pool and was the first audition taped overall for season 19 (despite his audition airing on night two of the blinds). When he had to pick between Gwen and Blake, I think he made the right call. His tone and combination of falsetto and growl add a lot of character to his voice that make him distinct, and Gwen's a closer match genre-wise anyway. During his battle with Ryan, I thought he was more interesting to listen to and that the battle overall was pretty even; unfortunately, because it was the very last battle of the season filmed, Liam was eliminated since nobody could steal or save him. Even though I found Liam more interesting, I ranked him below Ryan as I think Liam's ceiling would've been knockouts regardless of team and because tonally he's likely more divisive. Since the show, Liam's posted a couple of covers on Instagram, but otherwise has been pretty quiet - check out his cover of "I Put a Spell On You" here.

Hint This contestant needed a dollar and a steal if they wanted to make it past the pre-taped rounds. ( Liam sang I Need a Dollar in the battle rounds and was eliminated; by the time his battle was filmed no steals or saves remained.)

Genre: Rock/Soul

Favorite Performance: Sex and Candy (blind audition)

27. Olivia Reyes (Team Legend)

TheVoice-S19-Artist-Bio-450x450-Olivia-R

Explanation After ranking half Team Blake and almost half of Teams Gwen and Kelly, we finally get to our first Team Legend artist. Olivia's audition with Harry Styles' "Falling" was tonally pretty and if she hadn't mentioned her lack of experience onstage, I would've just assumed the hints of nerves I detected in spots were because of the coaching panel instead of the more likely mix of inexperience + panel. She got two turns and picked John; John actually knew who the previous Voice winner she mentioned was so I'd assume that would be what gave him the upper hand. For her battle, Olivia was paired up against Tamara Jade for a cover of H.E.R's "Hard Place" and while she was ultimately overpowered by Tamara, Olivia did hold her own quite nicely. That said, it wasn't enough to earn her a steal or John's save. Since the show, Olivia hasn't mentioned plans on releasing new music; best of luck to her post-show.

Hint This contestant was caught between a rock and a hard place during their battle. ( Olivia's battle song was H.E.R.'s Hard Place and she lost her battle to Tamara Jade.)

Montage/Leak: She was not montaged or leaked at any point.

Genre: Pop/R&B

Favorite Performance: Falling (blind audition)

26. Rio Souma (Team Legend)

TheVoice-S19-Artist-Bio-450x450-Rio-Soum

Explanation Rio is the next member of Team Legend to show up. To be honest, I enjoyed both of Rio's performances on the show; he showed off a nice tone and decent range in a blind audition that earned him turns from everyone except Blake, with Gwen actually being the first to turn. John was the most logical coach selection here, given the similar genre and vocal vibes, but there's a part of me wondering what could have been had he gone with Kelly or Gwen. Rio followed up his blind audition with a battle against Casme signing "You're All I Need To Get By" which was pretty good as far as battles go. In the end, Casme won and Rio was eliminated from the show. Since leaving the show, Rio has released a holiday single you can check out here.

Hint:  This contestant sang a song prominently featured in a holiday commercial for an American corporation. ( Rio's battle song was the song of choice for a Walmart commercial for the 2020 holiday season that commercial followed me everywhere for two months.)

Genre: R&B/Soul

Favorite Performance: Cruisin' (blind audition)

25. Worth the Wait (Team Blake)

TheVoice-S19-Artist-Bio-450x450-Worth-Th

Explanation Worth the Wait was this season's most unique act as they were a mother-and-daughters team on Team Blake. They're also the first four-chair turn to be ranked. Their audition showed off lots of potential with their harmonies and a bit of solo work (with Mia, the older daughter, arguably being the strongest of the soloists). Given their genre of choice, Blake's team made sense. For their battle, they went up against Taryn Papa and showed off pretty good harmonies that were enough to give them the upper hand and Blake awarded Mia the high praise of being the next Danielle Bradbery no pressure, Mia. It took until their knockout round for them to truly shine; their harmonies on "Delta Dawn" and stronger-than-ever solos along with handling the tempo change well ended with a guaranteed playoffs spot. In the playoffs, their improvement arc started to crack; their harmonies felt a little off and it was clear that Jacy (the youngest member of the group) was nervous can't say I blame her given the high pressure situation of live TV to be honest. They did well enough with the voters to land in the wildcard and despite the arguable advantages of being both on Team Blake and a country act, they did not advance. Since the show, the trio has not mentioned new music plans, but they were awarded keys to the city for their hometown and Mia got her driver's license.

Hint This contestant stands a head (or two) above the rest of the competition. ( Worth the Wait was the only trio in the competition - every other act was a solo vocalist.)

Montage/Leak: They were not montaged at any point and their audition was leaked. 

Genre: Country

Favorite Performance: Delta Dawn (knockout)

This is a spot on commentaries. I'm just a bit surprised at WTW's place, I would have loved to see them higher, but I can understand your reasons!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

- Joseph Soul = Joseph's genre is Soul so, yeah this is pretty obvious for me

- John Holliday = He closed 3 episodes (Misty, Summer Soft, Fly Me to the Moon); Sid and Carter CLOSED 2 episodes.

- Kelsie Watts/Ben Allen = Sang Kelly Clarkson's I Dare You during her Blinds/Sang All About Tonight by Blake Shelton (Gut feels telling me it is Ben, because of the placements so far for the country guys hmm?)

- Casme = Sang Baby I Love You by Aretha Franklin, which was sung by Katie Kadan on Season 17, then sang Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus which was sung by Christina Grimmie way back on Season 6

Interesting guesses some of you have put out so far - I'm halfway through write-up #2 and realizing this is probably the most controversial order of the list so far. If you haven't guessed, feel free to do so; if you have, feel free to try and guess who I'll put where or whatever, idk.

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Interesting guesses some of you have put out so far - I'm halfway through write-up #2 and realizing this is probably the most controversial order of the list so far. If you haven't guessed, feel free to do so; if you have, feel free to try and guess who I'll put where or whatever, idk.

The upcoming 4 should be what everyone is saying: Holiday/Ben/Casme/Joseph.

Unless if its Kelsie in what would be Ben's position, Idk who else could be in the other 3's position. we'll see tho.

5 hours ago, Spurrious said:

If so it is well deserved.  His tone actually repelled me in some way.  He generally got a "Mute" during his performances. 

I agree about his tone. It's not for everyone so I can totally understand why anyone woul mute him.

I personally liked his tone though. I love those singers who surprise me with their vocal abilities.

Just now, David68 said:

I think John very consistently went downhill.

Misty>Summer Soft>All by Myself>Fly Me to the Moon>Fix You>Halo/Where Do We Go

“Fix You” was better than “Fly Me to the Moon” in my opinion, but yeah, this is pretty much reminiscent of my thoughts. 🙂

10 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

I have everything ready to go, but not my laptop - so I'll get round 5 up tomorrow. Apologies on the delay, y'all!

Take as much time as you need, it's not like we have any new spoilers to talk about anytime soon... 😒

Edited by disney1024