The Voice UK Season 2021

istersay

Abs Joao - Yoooo love the throwback! He's decent but would need to hear something different from him. Standby for me.

Leah Cobb - The first half was giving Chanel Yates a run for money. Please don't sing in cursive.

Laura Sidney - These singers always deserve a chair turn over others based on vocal ability, but they're not always interesting. The others like her that we've had in the past were better than her imo, so even though she deserved a chair turn - I don't particularly see it as a huge loss?

James Robb - Interesting. Could be stronger but overall a solid singer. Turning.

Midรฉ - I really liked this! Nerves were clearly present but if he could get past them, he'll be a force on this show.

Jamie Leigh Nelson - Lack of control here I think. Some pleasant bits to her voice and probably more deserving than a few others.

Jake O'Neill - There's something irritating about his voice. No thank you.

Grace Holden - There were some pretty notes throughout but way too linear. Not for me.

ย 

MY TEAM:

Nathan Smoker

Jeremy Levif

Kezia

Janel Antoneshia

James Robb

Midรฉ

ย 

Standby:

Sweeney

Wura

Lauren Drew

Matt Croke

James Robb

Benjamin Haycock

Abs Joao

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It was something like โ€œI already have a big voice female on my team.โ€

Really?ย  That's why you need at least two, so Battle pairings can be more even.ย  Sounds to me like she just overthought it too much.ย  Definitely Kelly-like.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1