Jump to content

Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)


Recommended Posts

My favorite part is the fact that the one of judges was like “yeah, we don’t like your partner” and Lance was like “why am I even here then?” :dead: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Decided to take a different approach to the Top 16 graphic this year!   @Solaris

1/2 THE ICONIC IDF FAN WAR THAT NEVER ENDS, JORDAN FISHER    

Husband is home and is doing ok. Thank you all for your sweet prayers and messages. Love my IDF FAMILY ❤️

Posted Images

Lacey seeing the show have jazz and contemporary and fusion and hiring Mandy Moore and jizzing over Derek Hough routines after she had to drag it kicking and screaming into current dance trends:

If You Say So Shrug GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Lacey seeing the show have jazz and contemporary and fusion and hiring Mandy Moore and jizzing over Derek Hough routines after she had to drag it kicking and screaming into current dance trends:

If You Say So Shrug GIF

The Witney Carson stans thank Lacey for her service. ❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Lmao Vivica blaming her partner too, icon :wub:

Ooh wait, what was this all about? 😮 I must have missed this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh wait, what was this all about? 😮 I must have missed this.

Lance & Vivica talked to Lisa Vanderpump about DWTS and mentioned that the judges hated their respective pro partners. :dead: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Lance & Vivica talked to Lisa Vanderpump about DWTS and mentioned that the judges hated their respective pro partners. :dead: 

Oooh. :lmao: LOL I read the stuff on Lance but didn't see on Vivica. :haha: 

 

Lol Now I'm curious which judge said that to Lance. My guess would be Carrie Ann. :giggle: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol Now I'm curious which judge said that to Lance. My guess would be Carrie Ann. :giggle: 

Well Bruno is gay so clearly it was not him. :giggle:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2020 at 11:49 AM, Solaris said:

Normani

2. Zendaya

3. Mya

4. Jordan Fisher

5. Meryl Davis


Best top five and winner the one year I do not play? I see I am hated. 

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I want all stars, but you just know that they’ll just bring back a controversial celeb no one asked for because they can’t resist. :haha: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The producers must be scrambling knowing that there are 2 Bachelorette seasons coming up and only one of them can win DWTS this year!

Edited by *Lily
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, *Lily said:

The producers must be scrambling knowing that there are 2 Bachelorette seasons coming up and only one of them can win DWTS this year!

Spoiler alert: it’ll be the white one

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 4:52 PM, *Lily said:

The producers must be scrambling knowing that there are 2 Bachelorette seasons coming up and only one of them can win DWTS this year!

 

On 3/30/2021 at 5:07 PM, Elliott said:

Spoiler alert: it’ll be the white one

LOLOLOL I was about to say.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Charlotte McKinney's random 3-week arc on DWTS still one of the most underrated :wub: Either got a good or not great edit in each package, survived the first boot to the shock of everyone and still went out a hero when she called out Bruno for his sexist remarks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...