Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

Mark Cuban

417202695b43512754f1bf93c6470c89.jpg

Mark Cuban is one of many bad Kym partners. He was cast on season 5 where his highest score was a 22 for his Viennese Waltz and his lowest score was a 18 for his Mambo. He was cut during week 5, so he had the decency to not be someone who robbed Sabrina Bryan that season. I also vaguely remember him picking a fight with Kym? Which is not good. Celebrities should know that questioning their pro is never a good idea unless you're HeMo and Maks is giving you an awful Jazz routine. Looking at his Wikipedia page, the "Political Activity" section is massively long so I just skimmed it and apparently he considered running for president as a Republican candidate? But nothing ever came of it. LOL. Anyway, I remember virtually none of his time on the show other than the aforementioned bit about him questioning Kym so he can go.

John Ratzenberger

ea4b35ad377d3643237e8ed531687355.jpg

And another Edyta partner is out of this Rankdown. I really do not know who has had it worse between her, Anna, and Emma as they all seem to be relegated to receiving the "bad male dancer" celebs that this show always insists on casting. John was part of season 4 and along with Clyde and Billy Ray made up the trio of "awful male dancers who just wouldn't leave" contingent of the season. He was a replacement for Vincent Pastore who decided to withdraw after like 1 week of rehearsals or something like that. His lowest score was a 16 for his Paso Doble. On his last week in the competition, he scored a 23 and 22 for his Foxtrot and Rumba respectively - his two highest scores, so I guess he went out on a high note? If you can call it that. He wasn't very good anyway so those 8's are really generous but are we surprised with this judging panel giving him 8's? No, we aren't because that's par for the course. He's also a noted Republican who supported Tr*mp, so you know. Easy decision to cut from this Rankdown.

Since I have to save someone, saving Sean Lowe I guess.

Marla Maples

8a6e2a774c086219b2a908be40e2e130.jpg

Marla Maples is an actress & television personality, who competed on Dancing with the Stars Season 22 and was partnered with Tony Dovolani. This also was noted as Tony’s last season. Well since it seems like a lot of us are cutting/eliminating Trump supporters, I might as well follow suit and cut one of the three women that married Trump, huh? :dead: Well that is a fact but no seriously…. I did like how Marla wanted distance herself or well, make a name for herself on the show and rather than being known as just “Donald Trump’s former wife” which she sadly had named as on various media outlets on her time on the show.

Marla danced four dances on her time on the show which were: Quickstep to “Sparkling Diamonds” scoring a 21, Argentine Tango to “Don’t” scoring a 20, Jive to “Happy” scoring a 21 and a Waltz scoring a 28 (with 4 judges) but would have been another 21 with the main judges.

I liked Marla well enough on the show and thought she was a decent dancer. She was fine, kinda forgettable which is probably why she was the 3rd boot of her season. But i personally thought she should have outlasted Doug Flutie - but she wasn’t outrageously robbed or anything. My favorite dance of Marla’s….. was either her Quickstep or Waltz? So I will link both dances. But wow how did her Waltz get 714,000+ views? Surprising as her other dances have less than 100k views.

Kyle Massey

1c27d58a1aecac359e121a0631015bc3.jpg

So I was not expecting to be the one to cut Kyle Massey…. but i have a number of reasons for doing so. It’s a cut I am sad to make as I would have actually saved him again (and I strongly considered that) but I’m pretty much making the same move as I did with Warren Sapp - in cutting a DWTS favorite of mine who has problematic actions to them… and they are going to continue on getting nominated multiple times here until they go. Soooo it’s like what’s the point in me saving them? Plus I also want to focus on his run on the show and give him a good write-up from his time on the show. I also like Hayes well enough and think could make it further along as well and i don’t think he should go quite yet so there’s that too.

Kyle Massey is an actor, rapper and singer who competed on Dancing with the Stars Season 11. He was partnered with Lacey Schwimmer, where they finished the season as runner-ups. Kyle was one of my favorites of his season, in fact he was my 2nd favorite that season. Kyle was a great dancer and a joyous contestant, whose run was a lot of fun to watch.  I mean, he wasn’t as technically strong as Jennifer Grey and Brandy, whom I consider the better technical dancers. But Kyle did embrace, bring the fun and certainly showed growth on his time on the show. And his partnership with Lacey was loads of fun too! They were the most fun partnership that season.

I’ll briefly list his dances here which were: Cha-Cha (scored 23), Quickstep (scored 22), Waltz (scored 23), Rumba (scored 18 (technical) + 22 (performance) ), Foxtrot (scored 20), Tango (scored 23), Team Cha-Cha (scored 24), Paso Doble (scored 35 - with guest judge Mel B), Viennese Waltz (scored 27), Jive (scored 29), Samba (scored 29), Argentine Tango (scored 29), Foxtrot (scored 27), Freestyle (scored 29), Tango (scored 26) and a Cha-Cha relay (scored 28).

I would say my favorite dances of Kyle’s were his Cha-Cha, Tango (both versions), Paso Doble, Jive, Samba, Argentine Tango and Freestyle. I’ll shout out a few of my very favorites. His Instant Jive was sooo amazing, full of energy and one of my all-time favorite Jives + dances on this series. His Samba was great fun, energetic with great technique. And his Freestyle was infectious and the emptomie of fun and entertainment. (!) I watched that dance a ton, loved it so much and never got tired of it. :bobo: It makes me so happy.

It is VERY unfortunate and such a shame outside actions of his have tainted his time on the show for the forum because he was certainly a big fan favorite and beloved person here. And I miss those times. :( But at least Kyle was able to make the Top 20 DWTS Rankdown in the 2018 / 2nd version of the game, because that will never happen again - so at least there was that. And I’ll always love his time as a DWTS contestant, his partnership with Lacey and many of his dances on the show…. and that won’t change. Gonna post some of my favorite dances of Kyle’s below.

Saving: Hayes Grier

ba643ab0-4db3-0133-8f19-0e17bac22e39.gif

Shimmy GIF - Find on GIFER

Nominations

Aiden Turner
Barbara Corcoran
Charlotte McKinney
Charo
Denise Richards
Elisabetta Canalis
Josie Maran
Kathy Ireland
Kenny Mayne
Mary Wilson
Mike Catherwood
Mischa Barton
Nancy McKeon
Paulina Porizkova
Randy Couture
Shannen Doherty
Steve Wozniak
Tonya Harding
Trista Sutter
Victor Espinoza
Wendy Williams

Mischa Barton

fa66ee4a226ef9045bc6fe63399622b259-21-mischa-barton-dwts.2x.rhorizontal.w710.jpg

We've already done this Mischa Barton meme! She's made it ridiculously far in these games and it's all well and good, but it's time to let other ridiculous people make it way too far (might I suggest Lolo Jones 😇). I completely get why Mischa turned into the meme though. Mischa had so much hype on here going onto the season because of all The OC stans on this forum. She's still young enough and everyone loves Artem so they should turn into a power couple. And then it turned out that Mischa Barton is one of the most awkward movers in DWTS history and she hated everything about the experience :dead:. Obviously I ironically stanned! Marla Maples being a better dancer than Mischa Barton is certainly the plot twist no one saw coming. Two weeks into the competition, she was finally put out of her misery and able to sh*ttalk DWTS all she wants in the press :wub: :wub:. I'm sure everyone's surprised I'm the one to cut Mischa because she's the kind of trainwreck contestant right up my alley. I'm surprised too to be the one to do this! But she's already been highly successful in these games and sometimes it's at the expense of my faves lol. I'm just not letting it happen again, you're welcome Wally.

Mike Catherwood

425.ab.catherwood.032911.jpg?fit=around%

See Mike made me mad! Coming off her amazing stanworthy (at the time) season with K*le my Lacey fandom was at an all-time high. I've always stanned Lacey (and still do), and we were in the peak of Laceymania. She was proving herself season after season as a pro! She had amazing seasons with Lance & Kyle, a solid season with Mark, and at least had some fun with Steve-O even though he was a hot mess lol. Mike was young and physically fit so Lacey's hot streak should've continued :wub:. But it turns out, Mike actually SUCKED and caused Lacey to be eliminated first for the first time ever :/. How dare you! I don't remember anything about him or what he's famous for, but the fact that he was on a season with Wendy Williams and Sugar Ray Leonard and still had the GALL to let Lacey get eliminated first is unforgivable.

Save Barbara again lol

Trista Sutter

tristasutter.jpg?w=620

If this show got cancelled tomorrow, you could say it ended in a full-circle moment; the last two winners Bachelorettes, as well as the first ever boot.

In Season 1, Trista was the first contestant eliminated, after just two performances. Should Evander have gone first? Sure! But also we weren’t really robbed of Trista’s journey, her first two dances were pretty mediocre and I wasn’t particularly a fan from when I watched her. I remember there being some rumours that she was in the running for an All-Stars slot which honestly would have been interesting if true! But hey, her short legacy lives on, just not in this rankdown.

Elisabetta Canalis

618_ustv_dwts_david_elizabeth.jpg?itok=_

Oh, how I miss the days of early-2010s celebrity Twitter. The Kardashians just openly dragging Elisabetta on Twitter, poor girl didn’t do anything she just wasn’t a dancer :dead:

Elisabetta appeared on season 13, an actress and model, but cast as ‘the celebrity ex’ of George Clooney. She partnered with Val for his first season, and tbh, it just felt like they were both fish out of water at the time. Their first dance, a Cha-Cha, was rough..she looked super uncomfortable and awkward. Despite this, they managed to make it through to a second round, where they improved in their dancing, but they were eliminated second. The short-lived journey was fine enough, but not too memorable, and so I’m ok to cut her here.

saving Denise Richards

tenor.gif?itemid=16908727