Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Decided to take a different approach to the Top 16 graphic this year!   @Solaris

1/2 THE ICONIC IDF FAN WAR THAT NEVER ENDS, JORDAN FISHER    

Husband is home and is doing ok. Thank you all for your sweet prayers and messages. Love my IDF FAMILY ❤️

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

The first rankdown took 4 weeks from beginning to the final cut round.

I totally forgot about it going that fast 

7 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I totally forgot about it going that fast 

And it included a buy back round. :wub:

Ranker: *posts the final cut of a round with 17 write-ups that still haven’t been turned in from everyone*

Me: Okay move on to the next cycle, write-ups just need to be turned in whenever.

:giggle:

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Ranker: *posts the final cut of a round with 17 write-ups that still haven’t been turned in from everyone*

Me: Okay move on to the next cycle, write-ups just need to be turned in whenever.

This gave me anxiety.

• Haha 1

My mom texting me at 8 in the morning: Did you know Val and Jenna from DWTS are married?! I'm watching them on Say Yes to the Dress right now!

Me reading this text as I wake up: 👁️👄👁️

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

My mom texting me at 8 in the morning: Did you know Val and Jenna from DWTS are married?! I'm watching them on Say Yes to the Dress right now!

Tell your mom to speak with @totes4totes

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

tell your mom i can give her the full val/jenna timeline. considering how much i learned from moms on tumblr (lolololololololololololollolololololol) i feel this is the hot gossip moms love.

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Tell your mom to speak with @totes4totes

1 hour ago, totes4totes said:

tell your mom i can give her the full val/jenna timeline. considering how much i learned from moms on tumblr (lolololololololololololollolololololol) i feel this is the hot gossip moms love.

LMAO I was just going to say..... Megan could give the whole rundown and breakdown to Alex's mother on Val & Jenna. :dead: 

~~~i could be watching bridgerton but i'm doing dwts write-ups~~~

giphy.gif

7910.jpg?1609262261

giphy.gif

I could be committing those abs to my memory for my grave and yet I am writing dwts write-ups

MY COMMITMENT SHOULD NEVER BE QUESTIONED

31 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

MAKING IT BETTER

Ahh okay. :haha: 

24 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

He was the host of SNL last weekend. He did a great job but it's crazy to me how much he looks like Danny Tidwell at times. I kept doing a double-take and then getting sad

I enjoyed him on SNL this weekend. And ooo snap, wow I never thought of that but totally see and get this comparison. 😮 :( 

24 minutes ago, *Diana said:

WHO READS BACHELOR SPOILERS PM ME I MUST TALK ABOUT MATT FREAKING JAMES

Oh dear..... I want to know but don't want to get spoiled. :haha: But I can speculate what this post means. 🙈

• Solaris changed the title to Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)