Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

Just now, Solaris said:

Option A it is

I can change it, i just wanted to include Julianne :haha: It was hard to find promo pictures for everyone, and even harder to find gifs when I originally started looking.

It’s fine. :haha: Just something I noticed.

41 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

2021 Alex will be an innocent and less scandalous Alex who will cause no drama in this Rankdown. Leave Gleb behind in 2020, moving forward with Brandaddy in 2021!

2021 Derek is apparently moving forward with adultery and custody issues :whut:

7 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Why does everyone else get pros they love while I get Julianne who is far from my favorite pro? :dead: 

:ph34rwave:

Cycle 1: Immunities

Before we start Cycle 1 tomorrow.  Each of you will need to save some contestants from getting eliminated.  Six of you have selected Option A, so you will each get 3 immunities for the first cycle.  As a result, these will be the only immunities you will receive in the game.  Make them count! Once you have made your decision, post them here.  I will give 24 hours for this, and I will give instructions for cycle 1 at that point. (possibly sooner if I get all immunities in earlier but no promises as New Years).

@Alex95 @*Amanda @FrogLenzen @*Diana @Elliott @*Lily @totes4totes @*Wallace

Edited by Solaris

• Solaris changed the title to Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Cycle 1 immunities Page 3)