Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Oh :dead:. Disregard I commented without bothering to watch nfdhjsafnjdsalnf

It was essentially her talking about how racism is still a thing, that everyone is still growing and that she’s not a perfect person.

I don’t know, my confusion on what she was saying started to take over halfway through.

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It was essentially her talking about how racism is still a thing, that everyone is still growing and that she’s not a perfect person.

I don’t know, my confusion on what she was saying started to take over halfway through.

I was expecting the bare minimum and even then was shocked at how LITTLE she said

11 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I was expecting the bare minimum and even then was shocked at how LITTLE she said

How hard is it to say hire a PR team and release a blanket “I can see why people are upset with my actions and I  promise to work on being better” apology. :haha:

Final Ranking

MeRZrJk.png

Top 16:

Kelly Monaco

Stacy Keibler

Apolo Anton Ohno

Mel B

Melissa Rycroft

Mya

Nicole Scherzinger

Zendaya

Meryl Davis

Danica McKellar

Tamar Braxton

James Hinchcliffe

Normani

Simone Biles

Jordan Fisher

Tinashe

8 Rankers have narrowed down a cast of 336 down to just 16.  Your job isn't over yet.  Just like other rankdowns, you will number the contestants from 1 to 16.  The person you put in 1st place is the individual you most want to win, while the person you put in last place is the person you least want to win.  Your ranking will count for 1/9th of the overall score.  You will send your vote to me through private message.  Your requirements for the final ranking are you must provide write ups for at least your Top 4 and Your Bottom 4 at a minimum of 100 words.  Since you are all fans of the show, I expect most of you will do write ups of all 16, but the requirement at this point is only 8.  The public can also send me write ups if they want to be included, however the public will vote via a poll provided below.  

Link for the public to vote:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9C3YBVK

The due date is Feb 24th at 11.:59 PM CST.  

@Alex95 @*Amanda @FrogLenzen @*Diana @Elliott @*Lily @totes4totes @*Wallace

• Solaris changed the title to Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Final Ranking details, page 155)
3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I hate people who put apologies on insta stories. You know it's just there for 24 hours and then you can just move on with your life.

Oh ahh yeah I know. They should at least post it on the main site/actual post for all to see for more than 24 hours. 

2 hours ago, *Diana said:

do we need pictures? Just finished my #16 dragging :wub:

2 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I am heated again that Jerry Rice beat Stacy Keibler doing her write up can someone pls help me calm down? :giggle:

I can’t wait to see your write-ups. :dead: 

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

peter griffin work GIF
me putting “ @*Wallace will write enough about you for both of us” for eight of my write-ups.

LMAO I don't know if I have the energy in me to do long write-ups, especially as I have other write-ups to do in another rankdown. :dead: 

2 hours ago, *Diana said:

do we need pictures? Just finished my #16 dragging :wub:

Gee I wonder who that could be. 😮 

😛 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, *Diana said:

If you need entertainment this fine morning, I am enjoying this DRAGGING of Hannah Brown. :wub:

If anyone gets anything from this is that a good worded apology means NOTHING. (cough Rachael Kirkconnell Chris Harrison)

The top comment is sending me :dead:

"I want to make a personal apology to the sub. I earlier said I wanted Hannah to speak out. I now see my actions were wrong and I will no longer be asking for anyone to speak out. I hope y’all can forgive me on my journey to growth."

Edited by *Lily
  • Haha 3