Bk1234

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wishing Keegan good luck during his battle! ☺️ He has such a soothing voice, so hopefully Blake gives him a song and partner that allows that amazing voice to shine. 🥺🤞 We know that Keegan played an instrument for this audition, so maybe he’ll play one for his battle too.

Edited by Bk1234

B: Jordan Matthew Young vs. Keegan Ferrell - Calling All Angels (Train) - Keegan STOLEN by NICK. 

Keegan didn’t win his battle (though some sources said he should have :/), but thankfully Nick came in and stole him. Welcome to Team Nick and good luck in the Knockouts! ☺️

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

N: Dana Monique (Nutbush City Limits - Ike & Tina Turner) vs. Keegan Ferrell [Just My Imagation (Running Away With Me) - The Temptations]

Unfortunately, Keegan did not make the Knockouts... 😢 I don’t know what Nick was thinking when pairing him with Dana. :no: Good luck with your music career Keegan! ☺️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL_-u9QAMco/?igshid=1ep7a4vzt8mpw

156532169_2284316748367804_2393573062114

one week down. stay tuned✌🏻@nbcthevoice • • • the first week of blinds was amazing! there are four more episodes remaining, and i will be in one! something you may not know is i watch the episodes just like you, not knowing when i’ll air. we are in this together!

Can’t wait to see Keegan’s audition! :w00tbounce:

• Like 1