awmmusic-1619250095771-0.jpg

awmmusic-1619250095776-1.jpg

awmmusic-1619250095777-2.jpg

awmmusic-1619250095777-3.jpg

awmmusic-1619250095777-4.jpg

awmmusic-1619250095777-5.jpg

Screenshot-2021-04-24-15-44-02-95.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/COBljWEp9z6/?igshid=zpjty9fta4zj

The change of emotions from my last post here to this post LMAO. Idk about y'all but the last one's so iconic 💁🏻‍♀️ it's a big mood of mine if I don't get to have my coffee 😩

kidding aside, been feeling down a lot lately but this one really made me smile and laugh. this guy sheesh, what a goofball. he really is something lmao

also, this is a good practice for the voting that'll happen on the 10th of May, get ready y'all!! 🤪

the I'm coming home to Nick Jonas photo won! 😂 he's got new profile photo now on Instagram

now, let's get readyy to vote on the 10th of May, for real this time, for this guy ❤️

• Like 2
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Omg just found this while scrolling through this thread. This is so embarassing 💀   I hope Andrew doesn't read IDF 😩

Dance moves? Upbeat song?   

American Idol- 👻🤣

9 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

the I'm coming home to Nick Jonas photo won! 😂 he's got new profile photo now on Instagram

That wasn’t my top pick, but I’m happy. 🤗 The picture represents the most recent event aired on the show. :thumbs:  

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

now, let's get readyy to vote on the 10th of May, for real this time, for this guy ❤️

Also, you mentioned voting... I already have this ready and waiting...

3688-B188-8-F69-41-C0-B586-5-DAA65-D4-E2

• Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That wasn’t my top pick, but I’m happy. 🤗 The picture represents the most recent event aired on the show. :thumbs:  

Anything with his smile makes me happy and works well with me 🤪

(oop, this is not like in a perv way 😂)

Edited by sydneysam
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Andrew, please do not read your fan thread. There are a lot of embarrassing things here 💀 jk

It’s ok. I think Andrew likes this evening comedy special.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

if The Voice didn't work out for him, at least he'll have a back up career 😩

True, it’s important to have a back-up plan. 😉

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, season1 said:

Dance moves? Upbeat song? ro1ld96.gif

Unlike some contestants this season, he is capable of doing well with up-tempo numbers, but yes, I have the same fears... 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, season1 said:

Dance moves? Upbeat song? ro1ld96.gif

Adore You fitted him like a glove. But, yeah, I don't know if he can create a moment with an upbeat song. BUT, I believe in him and am rooting for him!! ❤️ 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Adore You fitted him like a glove. But, yeah, I don't know if he can create a moment with an upbeat song. BUT, I believe in him and am rooting for him!! ❤️ 

I want something more emotional from him. That’s why I loved “I Won’t Give Up.” 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I want something more emotional from him. That’s why I loved “I Won’t Give Up.” 

Yeah same goes here. He shines on those type of songs. He obviously know how to convey the required emotions of those songs

• Like 3
Posted (edited)

Hi everyone! I've also made  a voting method graphic for my guy, Andrew, but Bk already posted one, so this is just like a repeat ✌. I have compiled all my artworks for him on this though and yeah. I am rooting for himmm. Manifesting a really good results for him in the live playoffs 🤞🏻 AND CANNOT WAIT FOR HIS PERFORMANCE

fun fact too: Andrew's artwork was my first ever post on Instagram and he's the first artist I've interacted with this season. Now, he's also included on my 100th post. I swear it was just a coincidence, since I just followed my pattern of posting per team LMAO didn't know it will happen. Am glad to make artworks for him though!

2-20210504-160246-0001.png

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1