Rachel Mac Fan Thread

On 3/16/2021 at 9:52 PM, disney1024 said:

How do you know that she will need the coach save? Maybe Rachel will get the PV and Dana will get the coach save? 🙃

I just meant for the sake of the storyline 😂 it would be even cooler if she turned it around mid-lives like that (kinda how Jim Ranger surpassed Ian Flanigan last season). 

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s so sweet of Rachel to make this for Rio! 🥰

Just sharing ~   made a digital vector artwork for Rachel too! she's so cute and lovely and I am hoping for her to go far on the show 💖 (please do add me!)    

ALSO, forgot to post it here. I've done a group vector artwork for Team Nick     this is the original photo, had to resize it when I posted it on Instagram lmao. that's all for now

Posted Images

On 3/16/2021 at 10:51 PM, season1 said:

I don't know why people assume that Rachel won't get the public vote. If she has improved a lot since her audition, she can get the public vote with a popular country-ish or worship/gospel song.

I think staying in the folk lane would be enough for her. Minivan responds relatively well to folk music. See Sawyer in S8 and Addison in S13. 😌

That being said, if she said something country-folk or country-adjacent, that wouldn't hurt her chances. Maybe "Burning House" by Cam? 🤔

• Like 1
6 hours ago, disney1024 said:

That being said, if she said something country-folk or country-adjacent, that wouldn't hurt her chances. Maybe "Burning House" by Cam? 🤔

Wow, you’re obsessed with that song!!! 😅

• Haha 1
On 3/15/2021 at 8:02 PM, Bk1234 said:

💖

Ok so I just got around to watching this.  Clearly there were some nerves there, but man that tone is everything.  Easily my favorite of any ive heard this season.  I don't know many spoilers but reading here that this was actually her weakest pre-live?  That's pretty exciting if true.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, ATX29 said:

I don't know many spoilers but reading here that this was actually her weakest pre-live?  That's pretty exciting if true.

Yeah, which is definitely exciting, since I actually liked her audition. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Angeles said:

There were some nerves, but her blind was good. That tone though :wub:

Her tone is gold.  I get what the coaches were talking about with not wanting her vibrato to be distracting, but I hope they don't tinker too much with it bc I think its a big part of what makes her unique.

• Like 5
17 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Wow, you’re obsessed with that song!!! 😅

It's my favourite country song and I just really want someone to cover it. When I play Marybeth and Dane + Stephanie's version (which is phenomenal btw 😍), I am constantly reminded how the twins were robbed of a steal/save. :dead:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, disney1024 said:

It's my favourite country song and I just really want someone to cover it. When I play Marybeth and Dane + Stephanie's version (which is phenomenal btw 😍), I am constantly reminded how the twins were robbed of a steal/save. :dead:

Wow at it being your favorite country song. 😮 I mainly know the song from Emily Ann, but yes, Marybeth and Dane+Stephanie's battle was phenomenal (and the loser was 100% deserving of a save/steal.)

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Wow at it being your favorite country song. 😮 I mainly know the song from Emily Ann, but yes, Marybeth and Dane+Stephanie's battle was phenomenal (and the loser was 100% deserving of a save/steal.)

Emily Ann's version is actually my second favourite version of the song. 😍

• Like 1
1 hour ago, season1 said:

Updated the OP with Rachel's bio from the NBC The Voice web site:

t9YKNEM.jpg

It’s funny that her hometown is Romeo, Michigan and one of her best friends on the show is Zae Romeo

• Haha 5
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s funny that her hometown is Romeo, Michigan and one of her best friends on the show is Zae Romeo

I noticed that too when I posted the bio. I was thinking, maybe they became best friends because of the same name. :closedeyes:

Rach: Hi I'm Rach, Rachel Mac.

Zae: I'm Zae, Zae Romeo.

Rach: OMG :spaz: My town's name is Romeo. We should be BFF! 

:haha:

Edited by season1
  • Haha 5

Just sharing ~

made a digital vector artwork for Rachel too! she's so cute and lovely and I am hoping for her to go far on the show 💖 (please do add me!)

Untitled79-20210325085347.png

• Like 6
10 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just sharing ~

made a digital vector artwork for Rachel too! she's so cute and lovely and I am hoping for her to go far on the show 💖(please do add me!)

Untitled79-20210325085347.png

Added! Welcome to #teamRachel.

Great artwork! :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 2/25/2021 at 11:39 AM, disney1024 said:

We know that some, if not all, of the contestants read their fan threads, so I thought it would be nice to create a nice, organized place with our song suggestions for Rachel. I'll start it off ofc but please let me know what other songs Rachel should sing during her time on The Voice! 

image.png.e2213a3c026b95da0ef5cec6f0fc0e3f.png

"Burning House" by Cam

"Tennessee Rain" by Addison Agen

"The Story" by Brandi Carlile (maybe LeAnn Rimes version?)

"willow" by Taylor Swift

"Love Story" by Taylor Swift

"cardigan" by Taylor Swift

"I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt

• Like 1
On 2/25/2021 at 11:39 AM, disney1024 said:

We know that some, if not all, of the contestants read their fan threads, so I thought it would be nice to create a nice, organized place with our song suggestions for Rachel. I'll start it off ofc but please let me know what other songs Rachel should sing during her time on The Voice! 

image.png.e2213a3c026b95da0ef5cec6f0fc0e3f.png

"Burning House" by Cam

"Tennessee Rain" by Addison Agen

"The Story" by Brandi Carlile (maybe LeAnn Rimes version?)

"willow" by Taylor Swift

"Love Story" by Taylor Swift

"cardigan" by Taylor Swift

"I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt

I added another song to the suggestion box! :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1