Rachel Mac Fan Thread

season1

18 hours ago, disney1024 said:

"Burning House" by Cam for Rachel's KO performance? I LOVE that song and I want a female on S20 to cover (and slay) it 😅

Cat Please GIF by Atinum

She has a cover of it on Instagram, so it’s definitely a possible choice.

• Like 1

Rachel will most likely be on The ToZae Show tonight. In her IG story, she asked people to starting brainstorming questions because she'll be answering them later today. That can't be a coincidence lol 😂

The Tea Lol GIF by Shalita Grant

Edited by disney1024
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Rachel will most likely be on The ToZae Show tonight. In her IG story, she asked people to starting brainstorming questions because she'll be answering them later today. That can't be a coincidence lol 😂

The Tea Lol GIF by Shalita Grant

Or she could just be posting one of those ask question things on her story like all the other contestants are doing. 🤣

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Or she could just be posting one of those ask question things on her story like all the other contestants are doing. 🤣

Then why ask people to brainstorm. Why not just post the sticker? 🤔

Besides, she has literally been on every other episode of The ToZae Show. I guess she's the show's co-host lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

Just now, disney1024 said:

Then why ask people to brainstorm. Why not just post the sticker? 🤔

Besides, she has literally been on every other episode of The ToZae Show. I guess she's the show's co-host lol 😂

Because she needs to practice for her Knockout performance. 🙃 Jokes aside, I get what you’re saying and we’ll probably see her on the show tonight (hopefully I don’t miss it. :/)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Jokes aside, I get what you’re saying and we’ll probably see her on the show tonight (hopefully I don’t miss it. :/)

Zae usually starts it sometime between 9 pm and 10 pm ET. It's a late-night talk show for those of us in the East Coast lol 😂

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Zae usually starts it sometime between 9 pm and 10 pm ET. It's a late-night talk show for those of us in the East Coast lol 😂

The last one was around 11pm EST, that’s why I couldn’t do it lol (I was asleep.) 

• Haha 2

We know that some, if not all, of the contestants read their fan threads, so I thought it would be nice to create a nice, organized place with our song suggestions for Rachel. I'll start it off ofc but please let me know what other songs Rachel should sing during her time on The Voice! 

image.png.e2213a3c026b95da0ef5cec6f0fc0e3f.png

"Burning House" by Cam

"Tennessee Rain" by Addison Agen

"The Story" by Brandi Carlile (maybe LeAnn Rimes version?)

"willow" by Taylor Swift

"Love Story" by Taylor Swift

"cardigan" by Taylor Swift

"I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt

"Angel from Montgomery" by John Prine

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

We know that some, if not all, of the contestants read their fan threads, so I thought it would be nice to create a nice, organized place with our song suggestions for Rachel. I'll start it off ofc but please let me know what other songs Rachel should sing during her time on The Voice! 

image.png.e2213a3c026b95da0ef5cec6f0fc0e3f.png

"Burning House" by Cam

"The Story" by Brandi Carlile (maybe LeAnn Rimes version?)

i know it's not as well-known so it won't get her brownie points like burning house or some other song would, but her cover of tennessee rain is great! if it wouldn't be a hindrance to sing this on the show, i'd suggest it.

i love your two suggestions, i think she'd sound great on them. burning house will get her minivan brownie points too, hopefully

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i know it's not as well-known so it won't get her brownie points like burning house or some other song would, but her cover of tennessee rain is great! if it wouldn't be a hindrance to sing this on the show, i'd suggest it.

I was actually debating whether to include it or not because Idk if current Voice contestants are allowed to cover past contestants' original songs. 😅

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

Just now, disney1024 said:

I was actually debating whether to include it or not because Idk if current Voice contestants are allowed to cover past contestants' original songs. 😅

Reagan Strange sang “Worth It” by Danielle Bradbery.

• Like 3