Rachel Mac Fan Thread

season1

Queen defied the odds and came in 4th! :wub:  Rachel, you had an amazing run on the show, and should be proud. 💗 This is only the beginning for you, and I will be here, supporting you till the end. :peace:

• Like 2

Rachel's run on the show was one of the most beautiful runs to watch ever. The growth arc she had was 🤯. She just kept on giving better performances as the season progresses by. SO PROUD OF HER and I CANNOT wait to what's more to come in her career as a musician. She's a 🌟

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Rachel defied the odds from the beginning. If I said at the start of the season that Rachel will be the highest finishing female this season, IDF would call me crazy and laugh at me. But I made this fan thread in December 2020, believing that she would make the playoffs and hoped she'd advance beyond. At that time and all season long, she's my #1 favorite for The Voice S20.

I love both her performances last night, and I love this Rachel and Nick duet. I will post more videos and pictures later. jaofSCz.gif

Edited by season1
  • Like 3

I wish they had a bigger picture of Rachel in her gold gown. This is all I can find on the NBC website [I cropped the others]:

znGOudQ.jpg

I love that gown. I also love Rachel's outfit during her duet with Nick Jonas. I think Rachel looks good in any outfit she had during her Voice journey, with or without hat, and even with a tiara-like head gear during IHYD.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

I want to give Rachel my congrats on making it this far to fourth place. I do wish she was second place but fourth isn't that bad. I am very proud of her and she should be proud of making it this far. I can't wait to see what she does next and maybe more collab with Nick.

Edited by Persy
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

I love this finalist-coach duet. It's probably in my top 3 favorite finale duets.

wHaioVi.jpg

I added both videos to the OP. jaofSCz.gif

Edited by season1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I realized now why Rachel wasn't wearing a hat during Tuesday's show. Nick stole her hat! (he's wearing a hat during the duet) :haha:

Kidding aside, I replayed this song several times today. I like the performance more than the studio. It's my favorite performance of the night.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, season1 said:

I wish they had a bigger picture of Rachel in her gold gown. This is all I can find on the NBC website [I cropped the others]:

znGOudQ.jpg

I love that gown. I also love Rachel's outfit during her duet with Nick Jonas. I think Rachel looks good in any outfit she had during her Voice journey, with or without hat, and even with a tiara-like head gear during IHYD.

Yeah, her outfit was stunning!!! 😍

• Like 1

Well hello my lovely peoples. It’s Rachel. I just wanted to hop on and say thank you to you all so much for hyping me UPPPPP this season! Y’all were the firsts to do so and I appreciate y’all so much! This lil website is not a contestant fav because of all the criticism 👀👀 but I always like to stop by my fan thread and read what’s the haps! Thank you again my sweets🤍

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, macattacklolz said:

Well hello my lovely peoples. It’s Rachel. I just wanted to hop on and say thank you to you all so much for hyping me UPPPPP this season! Y’all were the firsts to do so and I appreciate y’all so much! This lil website is not a contestant fav because of all the criticism 👀👀 but I always like to stop by my fan thread and read what’s the haps! Thank you again my sweets🤍

QUEEN RACHEL!!!! 😍

15 minutes ago, macattacklolz said:

This lil website is not a contestant fav because of all the criticism 👀👀

Lol, I 💯 understand. I’ve been trying to be nicer on here because I realize that some of my comments have been too harsh. :(

11 minutes ago, macattacklolz said:

QUEEEEEEENNN!!! 😍😍😍

Rachel you were one of my top favorites of the season. You had an incredible run and you kept getting better and better each week. I loved all of your performances especially Foolish Games and Rainbow. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

I loved all of your performances especially Foolish Games and Rainbow. 

“Foolish Games” was my favorite KO of the season :wub: Loved “Rainbow” too. 🥰

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2