41 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I'm here to remind y'all of one of the best performances from last season. This performance right here turned Rachel into the frontrunner and ultimately, the finalist from her team. It totally showcased her amazing talent. :wub:

Yeah, this sealed the deal for me and America. This performance was perfect: from the vocals, to the emotion, to the outfit… 🌈 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

1115960276_Screenshot_20211115-151956-min(1).jpg.6a19518011c1ed9ff1cc50d8bbeefd10.jpg

1837228486_Screenshot_20211115-152011(1)(1).jpg.abbae83fa30bd6e3d3da5aad56a2cbfa.jpg 

Our girl is nominated for an awards show in the category of "Favorite Singing Competition Contestant".

We can vote HERE 

Let's go!

I saw the nominees and I’m screwed - I don’t know who to vote for :haha: I just gave Rachel a vote though. (Also, Hunter Metts isn’t even a country artist.. :whut:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

1115960276_Screenshot_20211115-151956-min(1).jpg.6a19518011c1ed9ff1cc50d8bbeefd10.jpg

1837228486_Screenshot_20211115-152011(1)(1).jpg.abbae83fa30bd6e3d3da5aad56a2cbfa.jpg 

Our girl is nominated for an awards show in the category of "Favorite Singing Competition Contestant".

We can vote HERE 

Let's go!

Thanks for the link. I voted for Rachel. Also please vote for Danielle's "Stop Draggin' Your Boots" for viral song. SAOyO1H.gif

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here to give some love to Rachel since things on another certain thread have went...uff. (I despised the idea of that thread even before Rachel was mentioned at all. Just an excuse for IDF to let out their negativity)

Who can remember her beautiful battle, where she managed to come back after a shaky audition, getting a four-standing ovation from the coaches? 

Her beautiful tone really shined on that one. I think that's why Nick picked her 

Also, her amazing knockout. For a 16 years old at the time, she really managed to made a connection with the song. She sounded so mature there 

And of course, her breakout moment. It was really a pure and vulnerable moment for her. She really meant every word on that song. And at the top of it, her beautiful tone (plus her amazing outfit) made it one of my favorite performances of the season 

She then had another vulnerable moment with this one. She did a great job, especially considering it's a powerful pop ballad, and it was clear that she meant every word on this one too.  

And when everyone thought she only can do ballads, she just came and killed an iconic Fletwood Mac song 

And how can we forget when she outsang Nick Jonas in their duet?? 

If Nick did one thing right during his time as a coach, was believing in this girl. Thanks Nick! And congratulations Rachel, looking forward to your music. Don't listen to the negativily, you will always have fans that support you no matter what🤗

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Here to give some love to Rachel since things on another certain thread have went...uff. (I despised the idea of that thread even before Rachel was mentioned at all. Just an excuse for IDF to let out their negativity)

Who can remember her beautiful battle, where she managed to come back after a shaky audition, getting a four-standing ovation from the coaches? 

Her beautiful tone really shined on that one. I think that's why Nick picked her 

Also, her amazing knockout. For a 16 years old at the time, she really managed to made a connection with the song. She sounded so mature there 

And of course, her breakout moment. It was really a pure and vulnerable moment for her. She really meant every word on that song. And at the top of it, her beautiful tone (plus her amazing outfit) made it one of my favorite performances of the season 

She then had another vulnerable moment with this one. She did a great job, especially considering it's a powerful pop ballad, and it was clear that she meant every word on this one too.  

And when everyone thought she only can do ballads, she just came and killed an iconic Fletwood Mac song 

If Nick did one thing right during his time as a coach, was believing in this girl. Thanks Nick! And congratulations Rachel, looking forward to your music. Don't listen to the negativily, you will always have fans that support you no matter what🤗

Wait, what did I miss? What other thread? :unsure:

Thank you for the recap of Rachel's wonderful journey on The Voice. She was always underestimated but she was the most improved contestant of S20, and the last girl standing. I'm glad and grateful that Nick believed in Rachel and helped her grow on the show. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Love this recap. One of my favorite contestants of all-time. :wub:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 4/10/2022 at 8:57 AM, Gustavo527 said:

241402160_Screenshot_20220409-224448(1)(2).jpg.16cc646a999fbc0127eb98bfc88702c6.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcIbboRuYYy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Looks like Rachel has been working in new music. That's amazing. And by the look of it, she is working on a duet with Brennley Brown from Season 12. Can't wait to listen to it! :wub:

Looking forward to it. :thumbs:

• Like 2

• 5 months later...