Savanna Woods Fan Thread

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just droppin' it here   I've made a digital artwork for Savanna! She's got one of the coolest tones this season. I really love her interpretation of her song on the battle rounds. She's star

the way Queen Savanna murdered both me AND her song... somebody arrest her!

Hello everyone! Made a voting methods graphic for Savanna! Bk already made a beautiful poster so this is like a repeat! just added like a compilation of my artworks to personalize it. The middle photo

Savanna reminds me of a matured Lauren Frihauf. She has mastered the raucous rock belting as well as the angelic head voice. She's one of the most interesting contestants of the past couple seasons.

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Jyn Mycle said:

After her Battle, I was like, I like her. Add me. Thanks!

Added! jaofSCz.gif

13 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Savanna reminds me of a matured Lauren Frihauf. She has mastered the raucous rock belting as well as the angelic head voice. She's one of the most interesting contestants of the past couple seasons.

That's a good observation. :thumbs: I can see Lauren growing to be similar to Savanna when she gains years more of experience with her music. I like both of them and I created their fan threads based on spoilers and pre-show materials. ^_^

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

She could win the KO if she perform like she did in her battle and BA ..plus her Zombie rendition was perfect and she's confident on stage. Kelly/Kelsea did the right thing by saving her.

• Like 1

Just droppin' it here

I've made a digital artwork for Savanna! She's got one of the coolest tones this season. I really love her interpretation of her song on the battle rounds. She's starting to grow on me 💖

Untitled132-20210409023010.png

• Like 6
1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just droppin' it here

I've made a digital artwork for Savanna! She's got one of the coolest tones this season. I really love her interpretation of her song on the battle rounds. She's starting to grow on me 💖

Damn, this is incredible. 

• Thanks 1

Pls add me! Idk why I didn’t get here earlier but she’s one of my faves this season. I just know she’s about to slay Soundgarden, y’all better vote for her! starting the voting campaign already because I want to live in the reality that Savanna wins the 4 way knockout✨

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Pls add me! Idk why I didn’t get here earlier but she’s one of my faves this season. I just know she’s about to slay Soundgarden, y’all better vote for her! starting the voting campaign already because I want to live in the reality that Savanna wins the 4 way knockout✨

Added! :thumbs:

She's the best one out of the 4, for sure.  But we all need to vote for her when the time comes.

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just droppin' it here

Gorgeous !!!

Can’t wait to see what she does next, she’s definitely coming for blood 🔥

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I made one for Savanna too. Here’s the updated image: 

49-F3415-D-EB82-44-A7-8575-54-DE83-B1790

I was hoping no one would notice the sh!tty quality of my image :haha: 

• Haha 1

Voted a few times for bae ❤️. All kidding aside, she totally deserved, man. I'm extremely demanding when it comes to rock, because it's the genre I grew up listening to the most. And she totally made me feel that rasp and I'd bang so hard on a concert of hers. 

headbang GIF

• Like 1