Ryleigh Modig Fan Thread

jamescasaki

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...that's a choice. I hate to say things like this but the most plausible explanation to me is that the producers didnt want an open lesbian being chosen.

• Sad 4

10 minutes ago, sneaky said:

Yeah...that's a choice. I hate to say things like this but the most plausible explanation to me is that the producers didn't want an open lesbian being chosen.

I think that too. I literally feel so bad for her thats awful if thats what rly happened.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, The queen is here said:

I think that too. I literally feel so bad for her thats awful if thats what rly happened.

And I don't even know if it was the producers. There are homophobes out there that wouldn't vote for her bc shes a lesbian. I want to change that so much.

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

i cant believe she didn't get into the top 9 she shod of been john save what was he thinking

Pia deserved the save, but Ryleigh would have also been a good choice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sneaky said:

Yeah...that's a choice. I hate to say things like this but the most plausible explanation to me is that the producers didnt want an open lesbian being chosen.

Well after being in shock for the last 2 hours, I'm back. I don't think is the producer. It's just the voice voting demographic. I was afraid of Corey. As soon as saw him not getting the PV nor the CS, I suspected we were in troubles. The voting demographic just vote for his type of singer way more often then someone like Ryleigh even tho I like her much better. 

The voice is not Idol since the first season they had LGBT+ artists. Altho I not so sure about the voting demographic. 

• Like 3

I know many of us are sad Ryleigh didn’t make it (in my eyes she deserved PV after last nights performance! But Pia and Victor are amazing too) so let’s continue supporting her post show! She’s an amazing human and I know she’ll move on to great and amazing things and continue to be iconic forevaaaaaaaaa #TeamRyleigh💞

• Like 2

She is top 3 on spotify 

Corey Ward 1708

Cam Anthony 1517

Ryleigh Modig 1359

Nobody else reach the 1000 listens from the Playoffs

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Dany said:

She is top 3 on spotify 

Corey Ward 1708

Cam Anthony 1517

Ryleight 1359

Nobody else reach the 1000 listens from the Playoffs

YES QUEEN

2 hours ago, QueenCami said:

One of the best performances of the season, you can't convince me otherwise. Queen!

Agreed. Definitely one of my favorite performances from her.