🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

If I missed any questions, I promise ill go back and respond!!!!! im literally typing on my computer and phone so I can see everyones things BAHAHA

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

@gihhhh who were you most close with during filming and studio recordings? Like who were best friends while being on season 20 of the voice?!

Carolina 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, gihhhh said:

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW I LITERALLY DIED ATIRHAIJA;ERJVIAJR I LOVE BTS SO MUCH YAPEROIEVRA 

ARMYYY. Btw, the purple color theme of your fan thread wass inspired by it

love them too, had their songs on my playlist (FAKE LOVE'S A BOP)

1 minute ago, gihhhh said:

Carolina 

YESS, two queens omg! carolina was one of my other favorites! ❤️

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Can we talk about this iconic moment though? 

giphy.gif

yes! i loved how both you and anna were supportive of each other's ko performances as they were going 🙂

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, gihhhh said:

If I missed any questions, I promise ill go back and respond!!!!! im literally typing on my computer and phone so I can see everyones things BAHAHA

you're so fast on typing like- every ig live of yours I hear your fast typing skills HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 2

Just now, sydneysam said:

you're so fast on typing like- every ig live of yours I hear your fast typing skills HAHAHAHAHA

LMAOO yeah, i always wondered who you were typing to

Just now, istersay said:

down.gif voted for her on IS, wish she would have gone through

istersay, GIHANNA IS HERE RN! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

If only... I’d have my essays done much quicker lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

AVERY’S SINGLE IS OUT NOW. Thank you Gih for helping me pass the time. ^_^

YESSSSS STREAM RINGTONE ( I'm almost positive thats the name I pray I didn't mess that up omggoggmggm)

• Haha 1

@gihhhhThank you so so much for conversing with us here! I know from the spoilers thread, etc., sometimes we seem like a sus place, but most of us are just here to cherish icons like you. 🤎

Were there any songs on the show you weren't certain about at first but then began to enjoy more and more? 

• Like 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

If only... I’d have my essays done much quicker lol

my friends always ask how i write so much for my in-class essays, it's just cause i was addicted to typeracer when i was younger LMAOOO

• Haha 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

i know you did not just do 4-chair-turner avery roberson from s20 like that HAHAHA

OH that was the dude that lost to kenzie in KOs right, im already forgetting parts of this season jfc

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Harmat said:

@gihhhhThank you so so much for conversing with us here! I know from the spoilers thread, etc., sometimes we seem like a sus place, but most of us are just here to cherish icons like you. 🤎

Were there any songs on the show you weren't certain about at first but then began to enjoy more and more? 

I didn't really read the spoiler thread- but umm thinking out loud but I cant say I ever ended up loving it- I was really proud of halley and I though 

• Like 4