🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

but fr im a little scared she's doing watermelon sugar. she'd prob do great w it but idk if its a moment song

I believe since Christine already did it for her audition, Gihanna wouldn’t even have the opportunity to do so on the show. 🧐

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I believe since Christine already did it for her audition, Gihanna wouldn’t even have the opportunity to do so on the show. 🧐

I was about to say Christine did it last season because it feels like it's been so long since we've seen her lol. Makes sense (and good news honestly lol)

Perhaps it's a harry styles song though................

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Perhaps it's a harry styles song though................

I doubt it is, but what are the other notable options from his solo discography? I guess there’s “Golden” lol

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I doubt it is, but what are the other notable options from his solo discography? I guess there’s “Golden” lol

dont know much about harry styles, im not a huge fan (oops).

i think she was just using the phrase figuratively without any meaning LOL oops - i read too much into things

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

dont know much about harry styles, im not a huge fan (oops).

i think she was just using the phrase figuratively without any meaning LOL oops - i read too much into things

I’m not too familiar with his discography either. 😅

Yeah, probably. 😅

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I think she can soar on that song but it's a big risk ngl

Yeah, it’s definitely a risk. 

• Like 1

Screenshot-2021-04-30-19-36-11-08.jpg

Gih's definitely got some tasteee. Cam's, along with hers, Anna's, Zae/Rachel's, and Corey's are also on my top 5/6 favorite knockout performances this season ❤️ (I would've included also one's knockout performance, but... let's just leave it at that 🤪)

Seems like Gihanna also really love Cam, it'd be SO GREAT if they both move forward to the semis and were put into the same group

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Gih's definitely got some tasteee. Cam's, along with hers, Anna's, Zae/Rachel's, and Corey's are also on my top 5/6 favorite knockout performances this season ❤️ (I would've included also one's knockout performance, but... let's just leave it at that 🤪)

Taste! 🤩 

That last part though...

Sipping Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

✨Manifesting✨

Gih's top 2 artists who she would love to have a duet with was Victor and Cam, that'll be soo good if you ask me ;) 

or I could also see Rachel, Carolina, and her in a group performance, (teen) girl power! 💁‍♀️

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Gih has been featured on the best of the week of this channel that has 2M+ subscribers on youtube, yay! They're all from the different franchises of The Voice btw. Well-deserved ❤️ 

Deserved ✨

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Gih has been featured on the best of the week of this channel that has 2M+ subscribers on youtube, yay! They're all from the different franchises of The Voice btw. Well-deserved ❤️ 

Wow, that’s a huge accomplishment! 😊 She definitely is the best of the best. ❤️

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sydneysam said:

omg, love the taste! those are some of my favorites too!

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1