image.png.e2213a3c026b95da0ef5cec6f0fc0e3f.png

*** "He Stopped Loving Her Today" by George Jones ***

"Desperado" by The Eagles

"Always on My Mind" by Willie Nelson

"Amarillo by Morning" by George Strait

"Hello Darlin" by Conway Twitty

"Cover Me Up" by Jason Isbell

"Take It Easy" by The Eagles

Kenzie's song recommendation list has some great songs listed, if I do say so myself. 😌

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

They gave a four-chair country male (with no country competition in the lives) the opening spot of the blinds premiere. So much for trying to bus him lol 😂

Since he’s the last standing country singer, the can’t bus him. They need him for ratings now. Plus, he will be popular. They generally don’t bus popular contestants. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Since he’s the last standing country singer, the can’t bus him. They need him for ratings now. Plus, he will be popular. They generally don’t bus popular contestants. 

I was just making fun of how everyone on the spoilers thread was convinced that they would try to bus Kenzie with bad performance spots and/or bad song selections. That definitely isn't happening anymore lol 😂

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I was just making fun of how everyone on the spoilers thread was convinced that they would try to bus Kenzie with bad performance spots and/or bad song selections. That definitely isn't happening anymore lol 😂

Yeah, someone even suggested he would get the same spot as Worth The Wait. Like they were going to save a block for the last blind audition episode. Comments like that are based on wishful thinking. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2