Jump to content

Kenzie Wheeler Fan Thread


jamescasaki
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was inspired by something I saw on Carolina Rial's fan thread and thought that we should have something similar on Kenzie's fan thread. We know that some, if not all, of the contestants read their fan threads, so I thought it would be nice to create a nice, organized place with our song suggestions for Kenzie. I'll start it off ofc but please let me know what other songs Kenzie should sing during his time on The Voice! 😊

 

image.png.e2213a3c026b95da0ef5cec6f0fc0e3f.png

"He Stopped Loving Her Today" by George Jones

"Desperado" by The Eagles

"Always on My Mind" by Willie Nelson

"Amarillo by Morning" by George Strait

"Hello Darlin" by Conway Twitty

"Cover Me Up" by Jason Isbell

"Take It Easy" by The Eagles

Edited by disney1024
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/6/2021 at 10:50 PM, disney1024 said:

I was inspired by something I saw on Carolina Rial's fan thread and thought that we should have something similar on Kenzie's fan thread. We know that some, if not all, of the contestants read their fan threads, so I thought it would be nice to create a nice, organized place with our song suggestions for Kenzie. I'll start it off ofc but please let me know what other songs Kenzie should sing during his time on The Voice! 😊

 

image.png.e2213a3c026b95da0ef5cec6f0fc0e3f.png

"Desperado" by The Eagles

"Always on My Mind" by Willie Nelson

"Amarillo by Morning" by George Strait

"He Stopped Loving Her Today" by George Jones

"Hello Darlin" by Conway Twitty

Cover Me Up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Cover Me Up

I don't think TPTB will let anyone do a Morgan Wallen song after recent events. The show would literally go down in flames if they did that. 😅

Edited by disney1024
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I don't think TPTB will let anyone do a Morgan Wallen song after recent events. The show would literally go down in flames if they did that. 😅

I’m sure all the Minimoms wouldn’t mind. 🤦‍♂️ Give Kenzie a Maren Morris song instead. :giggle:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, disney1024 said:

I don't think TPTB will let anyone do a Morgan Wallen song after recent events. The show would literally go down in flames if they did that. 😅

The song is Jason Isbell´s though, and I´m sure they´ll give him credit like the last time , when Hoot sang it. 

Edited by Misirlou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The song is Jason Isbell´s though, and I´m sure they´ll give him credit like the last time , when Hoot sang it. 


Yeah, despite Morgan’s recent success, I doubt most of the audience knows much about him (aside from recent events), and could even name who’s song that is. Isbell isn’t exactly mainstream either. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Do you think Kenzie should go for the finish with "He Stopped Loving her Today" in the KOs, or probably save that one for a later round? Because it´s lethal.


He killed it in that cover I saw on FB. Will they let him sing it, though....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TeamAudra said:


He killed it in that cover I saw on FB. Will they let him sing it, though....

If they really try to prevent him winning, they probably won´t. It´s a risky move if they are trying to get Nick the win, because if Kenzie nails it , it´s game over.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If they really try to prevent him winning, they probably won´t. It´s a risky move if they are trying to get Nick the win, because if Kenzie nails it , it´s game over.


The cover on FB is from

March, 2018. Imagine how much better it will be 3 years later!

 

Not sure whether this will work. Linking Facebook from my phone seems to be hit and miss. 

 

 

https://facebook.com/1468491410094325/videos/2047807475496046/?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2F1468491410094325%2Fposts%2F2758173411126112%2F&_rdr

 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

KO or TKO? Will Carson walk out with the trophy and just send everyone home? 😂 

If that happens, we wouldn't have to worry about shortened live shows or someone potentially contracting COVID lol 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to Kenzie Wheeler Fan Thread

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...