Kenzie Wheeler Fan Thread

On 12/21/2020 at 12:56 AM, jamescasaki said:

And if his blind is as at least as good as this, everyone else could be fighting for 2nd place the rest of the way. It’s that good. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found out lol so you don’t have to say! 🙂

If you search his name in YouTube, there are quite a few videos of live performances posted by other people. In every one of them, his pitch is spot on.    This one is from 4 years ago.   

Kenzie, break a leg tmrw!!!    You're going to crush it!!!   

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

And if his blind is as at least as good as this, everyone else could be fighting for 2nd place the rest of the way. It’s that good. 

Kelly Clarkson for her 4th win!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Edited by disney1024

im just hoping  his judge  dosant do anything stupid i dont think they  will be that stupid and get  rid of Kenzie i just hope they  dont  put Kenzie with anna grace that will be an amazing batle but we will have to lose one of them if they our paired together i think the other one will get stolen

• Confused 1
12 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

im just hoping  his judge  dosant do anything stupid i dont think they  will be that stupid and get  rid of Kenzie i just hope they  dont  put Kenzie with anna grace that will be an amazing batle but we will have to lose one of them if they our paired together i think the other one will get stolen

Kelly never gets rid of her country singers — especially her country males — so I'm not too worried about that. Also, she's a COACH, not a judge. 😉

Also, Anna Grace and Kenzie have nothing in common vocally or genre-wise. There's no chance that they will ever be paired up together. 😌

Edited by disney1024
On 1/14/2021 at 3:30 PM, TeamAudra said:

I like this..he sounds good live. I hope Kelly and him choose songs that fit his voice.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Seems he has been singing this song for a while, which makes sense considering his apparent lack of nerves in his audition. 

The other day, I listened to the original, and to Alan Jackson’s cover. This may sound crazy, but I like Kenzie’s the best, and I’m a huge fan of Alan Jackson’s voice.  If he goes deep in the show, he should record a cover of it, and release it as soon as he’s legally able. It’s a shame we don’t get studios from the pre-lives anymore. 

1 hour ago, jamescasaki said:

Which songs would everybody bloke kenzie to sing

If he wants to do something contemporary, I’d go with this one, without some of the pop sounds. It’s a really good song, that I think he’d slay. 

1 hour ago, jamescasaki said:

Which songs would everybody bloke kenzie to sing

• "Always on My Mind" the Willie Nelson version
  • "Amarillo by Morning" - George Strait
  • He Stopped Loving Her Today - George Jones
  • "Hello Darlin" - Conway Twitty

If he were to go more modern:

• "I Lived it" - Blake Shelton (Strip it down a bit more and it´ll work)
  • "Broken Halos" - Chris Stapleton
  • "Cover Me Up"- Jason Isbell
  • "Sand in My Boots" - Morgan Wallen (Again, strip it down a bit and that would fit him, but let´s face it, they are never going to acknowledge a previous contestant, so..)

• istersay changed the title to Kenzie Wheeler Fan Thread