Kenzie wheeler fan thread

On 12/21/2020 at 12:56 AM, jamescasaki said:

And if his blind is as at least as good as this, everyone else could be fighting for 2nd place the rest of the way. It’s that good. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you search his name in YouTube, there are quite a few videos of live performances posted by other people. In every one of them, his pitch is spot on.    This one is from 4 years ago.   

I mean OF COURSE. He has everything to be the runaway winner this season.

Add Me. At first I thought he has zero dynamics and he's very weak vocally but he proved me wrong with this performance. Also, he connected really well too.

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

And if his blind is as at least as good as this, everyone else could be fighting for 2nd place the rest of the way. It’s that good. 

Kelly Clarkson for her 4th win!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Edited by disney1024

im just hoping  his judge  dosant do anything stupid i dont think they  will be that stupid and get  rid of Kenzie i just hope they  dont  put Kenzie with anna grace that will be an amazing batle but we will have to lose one of them if they our paired together i think the other one will get stolen

• Confused 1
12 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

im just hoping  his judge  dosant do anything stupid i dont think they  will be that stupid and get  rid of Kenzie i just hope they  dont  put Kenzie with anna grace that will be an amazing batle but we will have to lose one of them if they our paired together i think the other one will get stolen

Kelly never gets rid of her country singers — especially her country males — so I'm not too worried about that. Also, she's a COACH, not a judge. 😉

Also, Anna Grace and Kenzie have nothing in common vocally or genre-wise. There's no chance that they will ever be paired up together. 😌

Edited by disney1024