Kenzie Wheeler Fan Thread

jamescasaki

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Just wanted to wish Kenzie a happy belated birthday! 🥳 I hope he had a great day yesterday! ☺️

and here I thought today was his birthday LMAO

Yeah, hope he had a blast yesterday!!

• Like 1

Just dropping it here! Bk already posted a graphic above, so like it's just a repeat and a collage of my artworks so far for Kenzie! The middle picture is already posted on my Instagram but I will upload it here on IDF by Thursday-Friday! 

3-20210503-031442-0002.png

made a digital vector artwork for his whole team kelly too! 

Untitled54-20210503192239.png

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I might actually choose that over She Stopped Loving Her Today. 

It would be a good closing spot option. Anything Jackson, Straight, Conway or probably Merle would do him good.

I wonder, now that he´s done upbeat twice if he will follow the Hoot trajectory and go with ballads everytime, or if he will mix it up. He does seem more versatile in that sense.

Edited by Misirlou

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

It would be a good closing spot option. Anything Jackson, Straight, Conway or probably Merle would do him good.

I wonder, now that he´s done upbeat twice if he will follow the Hoot trajectory and go with ballads everytime, or if he will mix it up. He does seem more versatile in that sense.

Yeah, Chevel got 4 uptempo songs, including her duet with Kirk. Maybe they thought it was a bus at the time (or, at least LWC)? IDK. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, Chevel got 4 uptempo songs, including her duet with Kirk. Maybe they thought it was a bus at the time (or, at least LWC)? IDK. 

I mean, I don´t know what TPTB´s intentions were by giving Kenzie a bro country song in an important round like the KOs. It ended up working fine, and they did pimp him on the actual episode, but still.

I definitely think he´s getting a ballad for playoffs at least.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

On 4/30/2021 at 1:03 AM, TeamAudra said:

“He Stopped Loving Her Today“ would end the competition. 

Anything Alan Jackson tbh, Garth for purposes of this competition only, doesn’t seem to do as well. And if he sang conway’s tight fitting jeans I would die laughing. 

Johnny cash might be an interesting choice 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Anything Alan Jackson tbh, Garth for purposes of this competition only, doesn’t seem to do as well. And if he sang conway’s tight fitting jeans I would die laughing. 

Johnny cash might be an interesting choice 

Maybe that’s because we haven’t had a male contestant who can pull off Alan Jackson. Garth is another story. He’s too iconic, I think. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, I don´t know what TPTB´s intentions were by giving Kenzie a bro country song in an important round like the KOs. It ended up working fine, and they did pimp him on the actual episode, but still.

I definitely think he´s getting a ballad for playoffs at least.

Might not be able to bus him with an uptempo song. On the other hand, give him Sam Hunt and he’d be badly wounded. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Might not be able to bus him with an uptempo song. On the other hand, give him Sam Hunt and he’d be badly wounded. 

I think he could be fine, with let´s say, with the song Tanner got in the playoffs (also a Luke Combs song), but Sam Hunt can hurt just about anyone. That being said, given that they cleared pushed for him in the KO episode, (they made it clear that even Blake gave him his blessing to win), I think they will treat him right.

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

I think he could be fine, with let´s say, with the song Tanner got in the playoffs (also a Luke Combs song), but Sam Hunt can hurt just about anyone. That being said, given that they cleared pushed for him in the KO episode, (they made it clear that even Blake gave him his blessing to win), I think they will treat him right.

Yeah, plus he’s important for ratings. They need him in the finale. 

• Like 2

Turns out Kenzie did the Cody Johnson version of Red Dirt Road. I hadn`t heard it before, but hence the different arrangement of the song. I wonder if it was his idea to do that version or Kelly`s.

Even if I'm not a fan of country, I can't deny that Kenzie has a great voice.

I hope he slays the minivan out of Honky Tonk Badonkadonk 

(I'm just kidding I hope he gets a song he can shine on)

• Like 3