Cam Anthony Fan Thread

season1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Good choice, but he already did Sam Smith and it´s better not to get labelled I think.

I honestly think its fine as long as the rounds are far enough. I mean, Chloe did Fleetwood Mac for her Blind and KO. Cam doing Sam Smith for Blinds and PO's? Audience prob wouldn't even notice.

• Like 4

Just now, FloorWax said:

I honestly think its fine as long as the rounds are far enough. I mean, Chloe did Fleetwood Mac for her Blind and KO. Cam doing Sam Smith for Blinds and PO's? Audience prob wouldn't even notice.

Didn´t remember that but yeah you´re right. It could work. 

11 minutes ago, David68 said:

In S3, S7, S13, and S20, Blake won the show with somebody with C as the first letter in their name 😉

I think you're forgetting Cundance Head, Canielle Bradbery, and Cod Tilghman

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Boston026 said:

I think he should do jealous by labyrinth, I know he has done it before but I think it will be a good song to showcase all his vocal

abilities

Yeah, that’s a great choice. It would also be a great way to show off all the things he can do with his voice. ✨

5 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just sharing again!

I've made a digital vector art for this unbelievably good young man. He's obviously a frontrunner rn, I can't to hear more magical performances from him! I'm pretty sure he'll kill his KO though ;)

Untitled122-20210406193926.png

The details are incredible

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just sharing again!

I've made a digital vector art for this unbelievably good young man. He's obviously a frontrunner rn, I can't to hear more magical performances from him! I'm pretty sure he'll kill his KO though ;)

Untitled122-20210406193926.png

:wub:

• Thanks 1

I was scrolling through Facebook, and maybe someone around said this on here but his battle got 62,000 likes on Facebook!! I wasn’t expecting that many for that song, a lot of positive feedback on Cam in the comments too! I know it’s not that many but still for a battle with a song that was questionable, I am impressed!

• Like 3