Cam Anthony Fan Thread ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽน๐ŸŒŸโœŒ

giphy.gif

Soย obsessed with this performance that I had to make a GIF. Not sure if I caught him in a moment of awkwardness or a moment of slayage. ๐Ÿค”

• Like 5
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all, @istersayย changed the OP of Cam's thread. Thanks, @istersayย  ย  I will try to update the OP and add names to the fan list sometime tonight. I have to go back to all pages and see whic

It was too cute to resist.ย 

Y'all, I made some GIFs of Cam's utter slayage last night.ย 

41 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

giphy.gif

Soย obsessed with this performance that I had to make a GIF. Not sure if I caught him in a moment of awkwardness or a moment of slayage. ๐Ÿค”

Probably a little of both.ย 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

giphy.gif

Utter slayage ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ปย 

Yโ€™all, I have watched it more than 50 times since Monday... itโ€™sย safe to say Iโ€™m obsessedย 

• Like 1

Hey all, @istersayย changed the OP of Cam's thread. Thanks, @istersayย SAOyO1H.gif

ย 

I will try to update the OP and add names to the fan list sometime tonight. I have to go back to all pages and see which ones are yet to be added.ย 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
4 minutes ago, season1 said:

Hey all, @istersayย changed the OP of Cam's thread. Thanks, @istersayย SAOyO1H.gif

ย 

I will try to update the OP and add names to the fan list sometime tonight. I have to go back to all pages and see which ones are yet to be added.ย 

Pray Praise The Lord GIF

• Like 1

I added everyone who asked (I think) and inserted videos and images to the first post. jaofSCz.gif

ย 

Hopefully I didn't skip anyone. Please check the list of names on the first post to see if your name is listed.ย 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, season1 said:

ย 

Sounds like fun. Anyone got to watch this earlier? I'm not on IG so I'm relying on y'all who's active on many social media sites.

They mainly just talked about how one time Pete was throwing a rock and it hit Cam right in the back.ย :dead:ย I think Pete wrote โ€œDonโ€™t Be A Dumb:censored:โ€ on the rock after that.ย 

• Haha 1
On 3/11/2021 at 5:34 AM, Bk1234 said:

They mainly just talked about how one time Pete was throwing a rock and it hit Cam right in the back.ย :dead:ย I think Pete wrote โ€œDonโ€™t Be A Dumb:censored:โ€ on the rock after that.ย 

Pete also fangirled over Cam a lot, which I donโ€™t blame him for.๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝย 
He even said, โ€œI want you to take this thing ย all the wayโ€ or something like that.ย 
ย 

• Like 2

Cam posted this on his Facebook page.

ย 

Had to share this one more time because battle rounds came so fast!!! Going into battles my goal is to have fun and stretch myself on my team! Tune in Monday night to see whoย Blake Sheltonย pairs me with with!
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Boston026 said:

I am excited for this battle, I think he will do well with the song! I actually like this song a lot so I donโ€™t mind it at all, I guess thatโ€™s kind unpopular ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Cam slays every song he touches, so I have no doubt heโ€™ll do great with this one.ย :thumbs:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just sharing ~

ย 

I've made a digital vector artwork for one of my favorite artists this season! What a talented young man โœจ

ย 

Untitled88-20210327194148.png

This is incredible!ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1