Cam Anthony Fan Thread 🎵🎤🎹🌟✌

season1

On 12/24/2020 at 3:57 AM, CoolBriz said:

Wow! He's incredible. What did Blake promised him?

Blake promised not to turn for any other contestant that even remotely sounds like him 😌

On 12/24/2020 at 4:01 AM, CoolBriz said:

I bet he got a 4 chair turn.

3-chairs. Kelly didn't turn because her team was "filling up". Also, Nick blocked John for him. 😉

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

From Instagram...

148334727_1340235916355093_4005207969621

Yooooo!!! So this happened😂 First post this year and Im blessed to be able to say that it’s because I AUDITIONED FOR @nbcthevoice! ✌🏽🎤 Who's ready to roll with me on this journey??! The season premiere is on March 1🙌🏽

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

@istersay pls add all those people who have requested. The owner doesn't know how to add anyone. please! 🙏

She can switch the OP to someone else, if the person who made this thread is too busy to take care of it, or just not interested. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

@istersay pls add all those people who have requested. The owner doesn't know how to add anyone. please! 🙏

okay, I added everyone who asked I think, should be easy for  BigMac to keep track now 🌻

• Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

I was actually waiting for his blind audition performance before I decide on whether I will join his fan thread

.. but the previews of his audition so far was really good, and I've heard his singing videos outside the show.

ADD ME IN 

• Like 1