Cam Anthony Fan Thread

season1

Danielle Bradbery, TSoul, Liam St John, Chevel and The Swon Brothers are some past contestants that have expressed support for Cam. Not to mention the cast this season wants him to win. Almost every contestant this season has named him as the winner, and he`s clearly a favorite there.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Danielle Bradbery, TSoul, Liam St John, Chevel and The Swon Brothers are some past contestants that have expressed support for Cam. Not to mention the cast this season wants him to win. Almost every contestant this season has named him as the winner, and he`s clearly a favorite there.

Jordan Smith popped into one of his lives too expressing his support. 🙂 

• Like 4

Sharing this again.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJPlLFtAeMf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This was the clip which made Cam one of my favorites pre-season.

As incredible as Cam's performances are... I still think he hasn't shown his full potential yet. You can clearly see in this clip how much power he has in his chest-voice. I hope he gets a song in which he can show some of his chest-voice belting because I'm a succker of it.

• Like 3

Congrats to Cam, the best vocalist in the competition, for making it into the finals.

He was a shoe-in for the finale, and he's a shoe in for the Top 2.

Whether or not he wins is unknown, but I wish the best for him in the future regardless of whether or not he does win.

• Like 5