Cam Anthony Fan Thread

season1

Cam yet again gave the best performance of the round. This guy has been the most consistent contestant of the season and hasn’t made a wrong move during his run. He would be the deserving winner of this season

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

So if Cam doesn’t pull off a well deserved win, y’all wanna file a class action lawsuit against NBC for emotional damages?

Yes and no. 

Hella deserving, obviously. But I don't know if it would even be helpful for his career. 

Even more than him winning, I just want to see all these social media fans stick by him. People are so passionate during the show and then all the support always fickles out. 

I'm a little bit worried because he has had a fanbase (per se) for a while now, but he hasn't had the right people guiding him in his journey.  

Here's to hoping that Blake's and John's comments manifest.🤞🏾🤎

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Harmat said:

Yes and no. 

Hella deserving, obviously. But I don't know if it would even be helpful for his career. 

Even more than him winning, I just want to see all these social media fans stick by him. People are so passionate during the show and then all the support always fickles out. 

I'm a little bit worried because he has had a fanbase (per se) for a while now, but he hasn't had the right people guiding him in his journey.  

Here's to hoping that Blake's and John's comments manifest.🤞🏾🤎

I was joking about the lawsuit anyway - I’m just hoping he has a stable (at least by musician standards) career post-show, and I think he’ll be successful no matter what happens on the show.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

I was joking about the lawsuit anyway - I’m just hoping he has a stable (at least by musician standards) career post-show, and I think he’ll be successful no matter what happens on the show.

Regardless, I’ll still be there to support him. 🙂 

So when I heard it on the show tonight, I was hella impressed and enthused, as can be noted from my previous posts. 

But when I listened on IG, I cried. Now, I listened again on YouTube (hours later) and I cried again.

The only thing Cam hadn't done for me with his previous performances was make me cry, and now he has done that, too. 🥺😣

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Cam was amazing! Loved the song for him and it was my favorite performance from him so far. Best of the night! I'm staying up all night voting for him, Pia, Victor, Dana, Gihanna. I liked Corey and Rachel too! But wow Cam I had chills. Can I just throw all my shoes now?

• Like 4

Charlie gave him and A+ and this is what he said,

"Sheesh. For sheer artistry, Cam can’t be beaten this season. Seriously, would any other contestant have the confidence, much less the chops, to pull off an a cappella intro? Absolutely captivating. And at that point, Cam was just warming up. He went on to deliver a rendition of Boyz II Men’s classic that was so gorgeous and heartfelt, it would’ve made you cry even if we hadn’t just endured 2020. I didn’t even want to grade him, I just wanted to applaud. Heck, it didn’t even sound like an exaggeration when Blake doubled down on his assertion that Cam is a superstar; for once, he was simply telling it like it is"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So far, here's the list of Voice alumni who've commented on the IG post for Cam's most recent performance:

• Danielle Bradbery (S4)
  • TSoul (S12)
  • The Swon Brothers (S4)
  • Liam St. John (S19)

There may be more that I missed, but these are the ones I've seen for sure.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

So far, here's the list of Voice alumni who've commented on the IG post for Cam's most recent performance:

• Danielle Bradbery (S4)
  • TSoul (S12)
  • The Swon Brothers (S4)
  • Liam St. John (S19)

There may be more that I missed, but these are the ones I've seen for sure.

Chevel Shepherd (S15) as well! (She has been commenting and reposting his performances all season, though, so that comes as a shock to no one.:wub:)

I find it very telling that 2/5 of this list are winners. 👀

• Like 5