Cam Anthony Fan Thread

season1

I was wondering what the Chevel/Cam connection was. 

another thing of note..Blake gave Cam the “most important artist we’ve had on the show” speech a few times.

I’ve seen him do that with one other artist - Danielle. And although she’s not the superstar she should be, she is one of the most successful artists the show has had..and she changed the show completely. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

I was wondering what the Chevel/Cam connection was. 

another thing of note..Blake gave Cam the “most important artist we’ve had on the show” speech a few times.

I’ve seen him do that with one other artist - Danielle. And although she’s not the superstar she should be, she is one of the most successful artists the show has had..and she changed the show completely. 

Just keep an eye on the Kenny Ortega connection. He tends to be very loyal to people he’s worked with and has a 3 year contract with Netflix. Things have been delayed because of the pandemic, but should be getting back on track soon. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Just keep an eye on the Kenny Ortega connection. He tends to be very loyal to people he’s worked with and has a 3 year contract with Netflix. Things have been delayed because of the pandemic, but should be getting back on track soon. 

if Cam has a project like this in his back pocket, it should give him confidence in his record label decisions. And yeah, now the Chevel connection isn’t random!

23 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

if Cam has a project like this in his back pocket, it should give him confidence in his record label decisions. And yeah, now the Chevel connection isn’t random!

There are a lot of unknowns with that project, but I’ve been closely following that story for a year, and all of the connections. I’ll just say that Cam probably increased his chances of involvement by not only winning the show, but by working with Kenny again for that group performance on the show. He had a hit show on Netflix last year called “Julie and the Phantoms” that hasn’t been renewed for some reason. Maybe it’s because most of the cast is too old now to play high school kids. Several of them were part of the “Hair” cast as well. All we can do is wait at this point.  

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

Just now, Dalton Eduardo said:

Same here. I shouted "YES! YES! YES!" when he won. 🤣🤣

My heart was beating so hard. Normally we can't hear our heart beat but it was so rapid that I heard it. I guess my adrenal medulla secreted a lot of adrenaline and norepinephrine. 😂

His win is one of my top favorite moments from TV.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

My heart was beating so hard. Normally we can't hear our heart beat but it was so rapid that I heard it. I guess my adrenal medulla secreted a lot of adrenaline and norepinephrine. 😂

His win is one of my top favorite moments from TV.

SAME! I actually recorded my reaction on my phone. When I get nervous, I talk really loud and say 100000 words per minute, so the entire video is me saying incoherent and unintelligible gibberish about what’s going on. 
At one point, I was like “OMLL, Kelly’s so nice, she said nice things to both of them, but oml, Cam’s suit is so stylish, but oml, he can’t lose after wearing that outfit.” 
Then when Carson announced it, I started hyperventilating and jumping on my exercise ball that I was sitting on.🤣

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Genuine reaction from Cam's family and relatives when he was declared the winner.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPeoe4-gveZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

that was awesome, they look so happy

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--UtJcZFEXcY/WlbtonQ5IQI/AAAAAAAAAXE/IX21J97jzX8DNP5seBlYuBJEtyEnDsXdgCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/AW415209_00.gif

• Like 1