Cam Anthony Fan Thread

season1

2 hours ago, Harmat said:

Jordan commented in the chat as the live was happening. Thus, his comment won't be on the IG TV video of the live that has now been posted to Cam's page. 

He had said, "You killed it tonight!" or something along the lines of that. I don't completely recall.😪

King Jordan recognizing great talent. 😍

• Like 3

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I don’t, but it was something similar to what @Harmat said. I wish I had screenshotted it. 😞

Jordan is one of the if not THE best vocalists this show has ever seen. Him complementing Cam and saying "You killed it" says a lot about how incredible Cam's performance was.

I really hope Cam stays in this trajectory and continues to deliver amazing vocals.

• Like 5

giphy.gif                    giphy.gif  

giphy.gif                    giphy.gif

giphy.gif                    giphy.gif   

giphy.gif                                           Y'all, I made some GIFs of Cam's utter slayage last night. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

5 minutes ago, Harmat said:

giphy.gif                    giphy.gif  

giphy.gif                    giphy.gif

giphy.gif                    giphy.gif   

giphy.gif                                           Y'all, I made some GIFs of Cam's utter slayage last night. :wub:

Yay, you made my job easier!!! 🤩

• Like 1

I want Cam to a powerful ballad for his playoffs song, something like Hallelujah or even Rise up would be a good choice. I really want him to do Jealous! Even a hymn or a Christian song would be pretty awesome as well. I just want to see a song with some build up where it keeps elevating in the song. He would kill it!!!

• Like 3