Jump to content

✨ Gean Garcia Fan Thread ✨


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMz0yW_pC03/?igshid=1g9u0y144dcqt

 

Gean just posted a short guitar cover of Shallow 💙🔥

 

46 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

https://instagram.com/stories/geankymusic/2536689807579900737?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=9okpq9pzzwih

 

Gean also posted a guitar cover of You Broke Me First by Tate McRae 

Wow, he’s really good at guitar too! 🤩

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm getting the same vibes too!   

Gean re-posted this in his IG story. 

Gean did AMAZING in his battle!😃

 

Gean and Rye 😍. I'm so proud of Gean, considering some said here in idf that his tone's polarizing during his audition, now that he's receiving fair amount of praises for this battle, that's a huge step up! Heart's so happy! 💙🥺

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

 

Gean and Rye 😍. I'm so proud of Gean, considering some said here in idf that his tone's polarizing during his audition, now that he's receiving fair amount of praises for this battle, that's a huge step up! Heart's so happy! 💙🥺

Loved him since his audition. 🥰

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

 

 

yaas, thank you for the gifs!!

These were fun to make since Gean and Ryleigh are very expressive when they perform. Avery on the other hand... :dead:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

These were fun to make since Gean and Ryleigh are very expressive when they perform

 

Blake actually hit the nail on the head with Gean's performance. He's like always in this different dimension when he sings, he's so different. He is really pleasing to watch when performing. Rye too is really captivating to watch, she kinda reminds me of Cami when performing, like the beautiful dark aura in her

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

 

Blake actually hit the nail on the head with Gean's performance. He's like always in this different dimension when he sings, he's so different. He is really pleasing to watch when performing. Rye too is really captivating to watch, she kinda reminds me of Cami when performing, like the beautiful dark aura in her

Yes I loved Blake’s comment, plus Gean’s tone is insane! 🤯 I tend to not like the polarizing tones, but his just gets me in the feels. For some reason Ryleigh doesn’t give me Cami vibes. She feels completely different in her own dark, unique way. It’s safe to say, I’m obsessed with them both. 😅

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes I loved Blake’s comment, plus Gean’s tone is insane! 🤯 I tend to not like the polarizing tones, but his just gets me in the feels.

 

jada pinkett smith that part GIF by Red Table Talk

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2020 at 7:49 AM, anonymouskid_35 said:

 

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴀɴ ɢᴀʀᴄɪᴀ's ғᴀɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ!

 

Gean.png

 

INSTAGRAM YOUTUBE I TIKTOK I TWITTER

 

 

 

 

ɢᴇᴀɴ's ʀᴜɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡ (sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀ)

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 


BLIND AUDITIONS

- He sang All I Want (Kodaline) and turned Nick, Blake, and Kelly


- Blake BLOCKED Nick
- Team Kelly


 
BATTLE ROUNDS

- He went up against Ryleigh Modig and they sang pov (Ariana Grande)
- The coaches heavily favored (based on the comments) Ryleigh to win the battle. Kelly had a very hard time to pick.
- Lost the battle
- Stolen by John and Nick; Chose John
- Team John
 

 

KNOCKOUT ROUNDS

 

- He went up against Victor Solomon

- Sang Afterglow (Ed Sheeran)

- The coaches praised him and Kelly chose him as the winner for the pairing but the other coaches preferred Victor

- Lost the Knockouts

- Eliminated

 

 

 

 

 

 

ɢᴇᴀɴ ɢᴀʀᴄɪᴀ's ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ᴘᴏsᴛs

 

REVEAL DAY POST

 

gean.png

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLKUye6JaZH/?igshid=w6vk27yqfarr

 

 

BLIND AUDITION POST

 

blind-2.png

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL9t2pMpEga/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

 

 

BATTLE ROUND POST

 

battle.png

 

Gean's battle round solo photo

 

battle-2.png

 

Gean's photo on stage with Ryleigh Modig, his battle partner

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNDDnhlJh1Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

 

 

 

 

ɢᴇᴀɴ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸𝟶 ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴀɴᴄᴇs

 

BLIND AUDITION

- Song: All I Want (Kodaline)

- Chair Turn: Kelly, Nick, and Blake (Nick BLOCKED by Blake)

- TEAM KELLY

 

 

 

 

BATTLE ROUNDS

- Song: pov (Ariana Grande)

- Battle Partner: Ryleigh Modig

- lost the battle

- Steal: John and Nick

- TEAM NICK
 

 

 

 

 

youtubr.png ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀs

 
ALL I WANT (KODALINE)- Gean Green's Cover

 

 
SO SICK (NE-YO)- Gean Green's Cover
 

 
GEAN GREEN'S TIKTOK COMPILATION (2019)

 

 

 

SONG-SUGGESTIONS-gean.png

 

sᴏɴɢ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ғᴏʀ ɢᴇᴀɴ

 

1. Everybody Hurts- R.E.M.

2. Can't Help Falling in Love- Elvis Presley

3. I See Fire- Ed Sheeran

4. Malibu Nights- LANY

5. In Case You Didn't Know- Brett Young

 




ɢᴇᴀɴ's ғᴀɴ ʟɪsᴛ
1. anonymouskid_35

2. Bk1234

3. David68

4. jamescasaki

5. thevoicefan12

6. Persy

7. Hamza Tufail

8. VoiceTakeover890

9. Misirlou

10. Floorwax

11. VoiceFan1234

12. Angeles

 


 

 

 

Updated Gean's fan thread main post! I've put his the voice-related ig post and changed some formats 💙

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

BATTLE ROUNDS

- Song: pov (Ariana Grande)

- Battle Partner: Ryleigh Modig

- lost the battle

- Steal: John and Nick

- TEAM NICK

He chose John, not Nick. 😉 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just sharing, AGAIN ~

 

made a digital vector art for one of my guys and one of my top 3 faves this season, Gean. I've used Gean's battle round photo. My heart's still so happy for the well-deserved double steal 💖 

 

Untitled116-20210405160642.png

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just sharing, AGAIN ~

 

made a digital vector art for one of my guys and one of my top 3 faves this season, Gean. I've used Gean's battle round photo. My heart's still so happy for the well-deserved double steal 💖 

 

Untitled116-20210405160642.png

 

Aww, I love this one. ✨ Can’t wait to see his KO performance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just sharing, AGAIN ~

 

made a digital vector art for one of my guys and one of my top 3 faves this season, Gean. I've used Gean's battle round photo. My heart's still so happy for the well-deserved double steal 💖 

 

Untitled116-20210405160642.png

 

Good job A-Kid!  

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

 

Gean's on this week's Knockout premiere!! Cannot wait for him to sing my favorite Ed Sheeran song rn, what a BEAUTIFUL song

I can’t wait for this!!! His tone is amazing, so I know he’ll sound great. :thumbs:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FloorWax said:

I think his KO is going to be beautiful. 

 

Yup! I know it'll be beautiful, this awesome man just delivers it every single time 💙🥺

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...