๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐—˜๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿฆ‹

Bk1234

hello everyone! I've made a voting method graphic for the stunning and gorgeous, Emma! Bk already made one earlier but this will be personalized for me as I have included my artworks for her on the show. I really hope the best for her! AND I cannot wait to hear her next performance (if ever!!). Just get ready everyone!!

ย 

totally LOVE her KO performance btw โค๏ธ

ย 

20210506-142833-0004.png

ย 

also, made a digital vector artwork for team blake as a group!

ย 

Untitled57-20210507002535.png

ย 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

hello everyone! I've made a voting method graphic for the stunning and gorgeous, Emma! Bk already made one earlier but this will be personalized for me as I have included my artworks for her on the show. I really hope the best for her! AND I cannot wait to hear her next performance (if ever!!). Just get ready everyone!!

ย 

totally LOVE her KO performance btw โค๏ธ

ย 

20210506-142833-0004.png

ย 

ย 

ย 

Love this!!! Added to the OP (will re-sizeย it later. ๐Ÿ˜Š)

• Like 1

Emma will be singing โ€œLeave the Piecesโ€ tonight (if she wins the 4WKO.) She sounds great in the studio and this could end up being my favorite performance from her if she delivers live.ย 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Emma will be singing โ€œLeave the Piecesโ€ tonight (if she wins the 4WKO.) She sounds great in the studio and this could end up being my favorite performance from her if she delivers live.ย 

It's got that "mountain music" sound the Blake mentioned, especially in the beginning. Fingers crossed for her.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, monkshood said:

It's got that "mountain music" sound the Blake mentioned, especially in the beginning. Fingers crossed for her.

Yeah, I wouldnโ€™t mind seeing her win the 4WKO and slay this.

On 12/20/2020 at 5:38 PM, Bk1234 said:

๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ผ ๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:

ย 

"Leave The Pieces" (The Voice Performance)

YouTube Music | iTunes | Spotify

Updated with all the information on Emma's studio. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Like 1

On 5/10/2021 at 5:08 AM, Bk1234 said:

STUNNING! I could see her stage presence improving each time, I know she'd kill it both with vocals and her stage presence if she had performed. I know she's going to kill it off show ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 2

Just now, QueenCami said:

STUNNING! I could see her stage presence improving each time, I know she'd kill it both with vocals and her stage presence if she had performed. I know she's going to kill it off show ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah, I would have really liked to see her perform the song on stage. Looking forward to her post-show career! ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...