๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐—˜๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿฆ‹

Bk1234

From Instagram...

ย 

148814005_746648415985308_32052469117137

From the bottom of my heart I canโ€™t even begin to thank everyone enough for the support Iโ€™ve gotten the last 24 hours. I have never felt more loved and encouraged in my whole life. I have read every single comment and message and have teared up countless times. Thank you to everyone who has believed in me since I was little and has pushed me to pursue my dreams. Look out for me on the big screen March 1st!ย #thevoiceย ๐Ÿ“ธ:ย @zaeromeo

ย 

Good luck in the Battles Emma!ย :thumbsup:

Edited by Bk1234

B: Cam Anthonyย vs.ย Emma Carolineย - 10,000 Hours (Dan + Shay) - Emma SAVED by Blake.ย 

Emma didnโ€™t win her battle, but thankfully she was saved by Blake.๐Ÿ˜… Canโ€™t wait to see her slay in the four-way knockout! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘

In order for Emma to win the four-way knockout I think she needs either an emotional country song or a Christian song to appeal to Minivan.ย โ€œBurning House,โ€ โ€œRainbow,โ€ and โ€œhomecoming queenโ€ would be great choices for the emotional country song route. She has a whole EP full of Christian songs so she could pull from there or pick something like โ€œI Can Only Imagine.โ€

In case Emma is reading...
I just wanted to take the time to wish you the best of luck in your Knockout! โ˜บ๏ธ You have a beautiful tone, which seems to be praised every time you perform, so definitely use that to your advantage.ย :thumbs:ย Hopefully you were given a song that allows you to show off that gorgeous tone and impress voters. ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

Season 6 Good Luck GIF by Friends

Edited by Bk1234

ย 

B: Emma Carolineย (Neon Moon - Brooks & Dunn)

ย 

Seems like Emma had trouble with nerves again. โ˜น๏ธย Good luck in the votes Emma, being on Team Blake will definitely help you out. ๐Ÿ˜
ย 

Edited by Bk1234

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL2wU11rT4z/?igshid=6x589slbdku6
155533114_448507662937230_74814089531666

Hi! Itโ€™s me again posting aboutย @nbcthevoiceย premiere tomorrow night! There will be 6 episodes of auditions throughout the next couple of weeks. Iโ€™m not sure which one Iโ€™ll be on so please be sure to tune in each week so you donโ€™t miss me or my super talented friends! Dates of blind auditions are: 3/1 3/2 3/8 3/9 3/15 3/22 ๐Ÿ“ธ:ย @zaeromeo

ย 

Canโ€™t wait to watch and support Emma on the show! Great picture by the way Zae. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

Miss emma caroline I wanna tell you I think you have a great country tone and sound and has potential to be a superstar in the making and going too do really well on the voice show and congratulations on a good performance

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Persy said:

Add me please! Emma has a gorgeous tone.

ย 

5 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Add me please!ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Added you both! ๐Ÿ˜Š Yes, she has a very pretty tone. ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

4 hours ago, Doug1935 said:

Miss emma caroline I wanna tell you I think you have a great country tone and sound and has potential to be a superstar in the making and going too do really well on the voice show and congratulations on a good performance

Yeah, her tone is definitely one to look out for in the country music scene. Would you like to be added?

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

ย 

Added you both! ๐Ÿ˜Š Yes, she has a very pretty tone. ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Yeah, her tone is definitely one to look out for in the country music scene. Would you like to be added?

Yes I would like too be added

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMNwD6Aril5/?igshid=1axd1vu7wk9fh
158901456_496397254715643_64897137644964

I am beyond words. I feel completely overjoyed. I truly cannot thank everyone enough for their kind words. Every single message, comment, repost, phone call and text has meant more than Iโ€™ll ever be able to express. I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll ever stop smiling. Music has always been my dream since I was little and last night I watched my dream unfold. The Lord is so extremely good. This has been the biggest blessing and all the glory goes to Him. Iโ€™ve had the opportunity to meet some of the most amazing people and learn more about my favorite thing, music. Iโ€™m honored to representย @blakesheltonย From the bottom of my heart Iโ€™ll never be able to thank everyone enough. Iโ€™m overwhelmed by love and support.ย #thevoiceย @nbcthevoice

ย 

So happy for Emma! She deserves all this praise and recognition! ๐Ÿ˜Šย Canโ€™t wait to see her battle.