Jump to content

🌟 β„‚π•’π•£π• π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•’ β„π•šπ•’π• π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌟


Bk1234
 Share

Recommended Posts

Heyy everyone! Made a voting method graphic for Carolina. Bk already posted one before but this is like personalized or something since I added my artworks so far for her on the show. Get ready to vote for this amazing girl if ever!! Manifesting a win for her on the 4-way ❀️ I need to hear her perform again and kill it on the stage aaahh. Cannot wait to be slayed again (if that's a word lol)

Β 

20210505-223749-0004.png

Β 

Also, made a team legend artwork! this was the original photo, had to resize it on my instagram πŸ’€

Β 

Untitled56-20210506022535.png

Β 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Heyy everyone! Made a voting method graphic for Carolina. Bk already posted one before but this is like personalized or something since I added my artworks so far for her on the show. Get ready to vote for this amazing girl if ever!! Manifesting a win for her on the 4-way ❀️ I need to hear her perform again and kill it on the stage aaahh. Cannot wait to be slayed again (if that's a word lol)

Β 

20210505-223749-0004.png

Β 

Also, made a team legend artwork! this was the original photo, had to resize it on my instagram πŸ’€

Β 

Untitled56-20210506022535.png

Β 

Me if you’re not voting for Carolina on May 10th...

GIF by Throwing Shade

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Me if you’re not voting for Carolina on May 10th...

GIF by Throwing Shade

Keep in mind that I say this still not knowing who I’m going to voteΒ for on Team Legend...Β :dead:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Heyy everyone! Made a voting method graphic for Carolina. Bk already posted one before but this is like personalized or something since I added my artworks so far for her on the show. Get ready to vote for this amazing girl if ever!! Manifesting a win for her on the 4-way ❀️ I need to hear her perform again and kill it on the stage aaahh. Cannot wait to be slayed again (if that's a word lol)

Β 

20210505-223749-0004.png

Β 

Also, made a team legend artwork! this was the original photo, had to resize it on my instagram πŸ’€

Β 

Untitled56-20210506022535.png

Β 

Gorgeous !! I love how after 3 performancesΒ she showed 3 different sides of her, QUEENΒ :wub:

Β 

I feel that she won the 4-way so I can’t wait to hear her again !

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

2-D257-DB7-597-F-4-A52-8367-661654-D882-
Backstage photo #2 (featuring Rachel Mac.) 🀩

Β 

The face of Rachel πŸ’€ CUTE

Β 

SHEESHΒ 

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

F9-FD5-FD1-A299-47-B5-932-F-A16-E9-F5-AC
Backstage photo.Β 

Β 

Okay, we see youu Carolina πŸ‘€ what a beauty ❀️

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

BBBBD037-BBEA-48-F3-9-DA8-FCAAF311-D625.
Backstage Photo #3 (featuring Pia Renee) πŸ₯°

Β 

QUEENS

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reminder to rewatch Carolina's stunning blind! YT doesn't recommend the blinds as much to me anymore, so I have to remember to seek it out, so I'm posting it here so y'all can see it too! Still one of my favorite performances this whole seasonΒ :wub:

Β 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Heyy everyone! Made a voting method graphic for Carolina. Bk already posted one before but this is like personalized or something since I added my artworks so far for her on the show. Get ready to vote for this amazing girl if ever!! Manifesting a win for her on the 4-way ❀️ I need to hear her perform again and kill it on the stage aaahh. Cannot wait to be slayed again (if that's a word lol)

Β 

20210505-223749-0004.png

Β 

Added to the OP. ❀️ (will re-size it later)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Reminder to rewatch Carolina's stunning blind! YT doesn't recommend the blinds as much to me anymore, so I have to remember to seek it out, so I'm posting it here so y'all can see it too! Still one of my favorite performances this whole seasonΒ :wub:

Β 

One of my favorite auditions this season.Β :wub:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Reminder to rewatch Carolina's stunning blind! YT doesn't recommend the blinds as much to me anymore, so I have to remember to seek it out, so I'm posting it here so y'all can see it too! Still one of my favorite performances this whole seasonΒ :wub:

Β 

One of the best auditions this season, imo.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COiwZKwlBVU/?igshid=1d5bzvnffmdj3
F9-FD5-FD1-A299-47-B5-932-F-A16-E9-F5-AC
74174-A86-F6-E7-4-FFF-B49-C-04-DF9-B5401
Β 

HOW TO VOTE:Β 

8:05pm EST (5/10) toΒ 7:00am EST (5/11)Β 

20210505-223749-0004.png

(Credit to @sydneysam for the beautiful graphic. ❀️) 

Β 

she actually used my 4-way KO graphic, lemme post it here!

Β 

2-20210427-124337-0001.png

Β 

As you can see, I've changed the background color of her battle round photo for the 4-way because I wanted to achieve a dark-ish pink-only theme for the graphic πŸ˜…

Β 

for my recent graphic though, I've lightened the shade and used the original photos as it is πŸ˜„

Β 

Β 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

she actually used my 4-way KO graphic, lemme post it here!

Β 

IMG-20210427-105911-393.jpg

Β 

As you can see, I've changed the background color of her battle round photo for the 4-way because I wanted to achieve a dark-ish pink-only theme for the graphic πŸ˜…

Β 

for my recent graphic though, I've lightened the shade and used the original photos as it is πŸ˜„

Ah, good to know. Which one would you preferΒ to have in the OP?

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Ah, good to know. Which one would you preferΒ to have in the OP?

Β 

probably the 4-waaaay. Also, I've edited the photo on my comment! The first one I've replied to you was blurry

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sydneysam said:

Β 

probably the 4-waaaay. Also, I've edited the photo on my comment! The first one I've replied to you was blurry

Ok, I’ll add that one in. ❀️

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COiwZKwlBVU/?igshid=1d5bzvnffmdj3
F9-FD5-FD1-A299-47-B5-932-F-A16-E9-F5-AC
74174-A86-F6-E7-4-FFF-B49-C-04-DF9-B5401
Β 

HOW TO VOTE:Β 

8:05pm EST (5/10) toΒ 7:00am EST (5/11)Β 

20210505-223749-0004.png

(Credit to @sydneysam for the beautiful graphic. ❀️) 

Β 

Really love Carolina omg she reposted 2 of my works for her already this season πŸ˜‚ (the blinds and the methods) LOVE YOU GIRLΒ 

Β 

I really hope she wins 🀞🏻 I CANNOT NOT have a Gihanna - Rachel - Carolina final 9 😩

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...