Jump to content

🌟 β„‚π•’π•£π• π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•’ β„π•šπ•’π• π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌟


Recommended Posts

Hey y'all, just sharing, again ~

Β 

I've made a digital vector art for Carolina's battle round photo. She's just a superstar in the making. She's got the voice, the stage presence, and the look! She's also so so sweet. I really cannot wait to hear her on the 4-way KO πŸ’– this is probably one of the artworks I'm most proud of, for some reason lol

Β 

Untitled4-20210413031753.png

Β 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Carolina.Β 

It’s a shame he’s already gone from your signature.Β 

She re-posted it to her story too. πŸ₯° Β 

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Hey y'all, just sharing, again ~

Β 

I've made a digital vector art for Carolina's battle round photo. She's just a superstar in the making. She's got the voice, the stage presence, and the look! She's also so so sweet. I really cannot wait to hear her on the 4-way KO πŸ’– this is probably one of the artworks I'm most proud of, for some reason lol

Β 

Untitled4-20210413031753.png

Β 

She owned that stage!!! πŸ”₯

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Hey y'all, just sharing, again ~

Β 

I've made a digital vector art for Carolina's battle round photo. She's just a superstar in the making. She's got the voice, the stage presence, and the look! She's also so so sweet. I really cannot wait to hear her on the 4-way KO πŸ’– this is probably one of the artworks I'm most proud of, for some reason lol

Β 

Untitled4-20210413031753.png

Β 

πŸ”₯

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2021 at 8:34 PM, Bk1234 said:

bS5HUMZl.png?1

I actually preferred Rio here (it was close for me though), but as @disney1024Β mentioned, Carolina won on the app and I believeΒ that she’s the only one in the 4WKO this season who did that. 😌 

I think upon relistening, I preferred Rio a little bit, but I thought Carolina did some super cool stuff, like I think the riff she did on "down" was unnecessary but sounded super cool. Also her kind of hum-singing she did before beginning to sing actually sounded really cool - every time I relisten, I have to rewind to listen to it again lmao

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Will probably make more later today, but here's a preview (the third one has got to be my favoriteΒ :giggle:)

Β 

Β 


giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Β 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Will probably make more later today, but here's a preview (the third one has got to be my favoriteΒ :giggle:)

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents


giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Β 

Β 

yaaas miss ma'am!! I cannot get over her strutt on that stage. Snap snap snappppp, she SNAPPED

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Β 

yaaas miss ma'am!! I cannot get over her strutt on that stage. Snap snap snappppp, she SNAPPED

QUEEN.Β :wub:Β 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

The third one will always be iconic, I live for that sass 🀩

Yes, I love that personality, butΒ I have a feeling her next performance won’t be as dramatic.Β :giggle:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Will probably make more later today, but here's a preview (the third one has got to be my favoriteΒ :giggle:)

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents


giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Β 

Queen of Sass ✨

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes, I love that personality, butΒ I have a feeling her next performance won’t be as dramatic.Β :giggle:

Well she’s a versatile queen so

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes, I love that personality, butΒ I have a feeling her next performance won’t be as dramatic.Β :giggle:

Β 

.. but will be iconic ;)Β 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...