🌟 β„‚π•’π•£π• π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•’ β„π•šπ•’π• π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌟

Bk1234

Hey y'all, just sharing, again ~

Β 

I've made a digital vector art for Carolina's battle round photo. She's just a superstar in the making. She's got the voice, the stage presence, and the look! She's also so so sweet. I really cannot wait to hear her on the 4-way KO πŸ’– this is probably one of the artworks I'm most proud of, for some reason lol

Β 

Untitled4-20210413031753.png

Β 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Β 

I've made a digital vector art for Carolina's battle round photo. She's just a superstar in the making. She's got the voice, the stage presence, and the look! She's also so so sweet. I really cannot wait to hear her on the 4-way KO πŸ’– this is probably one of the artworks I'm most proud of, for some reason lol

Β 

Β 

She owned that stage!!! πŸ”₯

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

πŸ”₯

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/12/2021 at 8:34 PM, Bk1234 said:

bS5HUMZl.png?1

I actually preferred Rio here (it was close for me though), but as @disney1024Β mentioned, Carolina won on the app and I believeΒ that she’s the only one in the 4WKO this season who did that. 😌 

I think upon relistening, I preferred Rio a little bit, but I thought Carolina did some super cool stuff, like I think the riff she did on "down" was unnecessary but sounded super cool. Also her kind of hum-singing she did before beginning to sing actually sounded really cool - every time I relisten, I have to rewind to listen to it again lmao

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Will probably make more later today, but here's a preview (the third one has got to be my favoriteΒ :giggle:)

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Β 

Β 

yaaas miss ma'am!! I cannot get over her strutt on that stage. Snap snap snappppp, she SNAPPED

• Like 3