🌟 β„‚π•’π•£π• π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•’ β„π•šπ•’π• π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌟

Bk1234

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLKWRZZlfAT/

What, Carolina auditioned for the Voice?! 😱 I’m SHOOK. 🀯🀣

From Instagram...

149123338_330630578301930_23802682647601

Well... secret’s out and I can finally share what I’ve been up to!! I AUDITIONED FORΒ @nbcthevoice !!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ» see what happens during the season premiere MARCH 1ST on @nbc πŸ’– dreams really do come trueπŸ’« love you all xoxox

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

From Instagram...

149123338_330630578301930_23802682647601

Well... secret’s out and I can finally share what I’ve been up to!! I AUDITIONED FORΒ @nbcthevoice !!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ» see what happens during the season premiere MARCH 1ST on @nbc πŸ’– dreams really do come trueπŸ’« love you all xoxox

soon ❀️

• Like 1

As per Carolina's suggestion, the ToZae Show will be airing on Friday at 5:30 p.m. PST.Β πŸ˜‰

Β 

How does this concern Carolina? Well, she promised Zae that she will be on the show on Friday in response to her not wanting to be on camera last night. She apparently had just showered and her hair was a mess. Weirdly enough, Ciana, Denisha, Rio, and Gihanna all gave the same excuses lolΒ πŸ˜‚

Β 

(Ciana ended up going on the show afterwards, atΒ Zae's insistence)

5 hours ago, QueenCami said:

add me, WOW she's good!

Added.Β :thumbs:

Β 

7 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Fun Fact: During Carolina's blind audition, Kelly called her "CARO-LIE-NA" (like the state) lolΒ πŸ˜‚

Β 

4 hours ago, disney1024 said:

As per Carolina's suggestion, the ToZae Show will be airing on Friday at 5:30 p.m. PST.Β πŸ˜‰

Β 

How does this concern Carolina? Well, she promised Zae that she will be on the show on Friday in response to her not wanting to be on camera last night. She apparently had just showered and her hair was a mess. Weirdly enough, Ciana, Denisha, Rio, and Gihanna all gave the same excuses lolΒ πŸ˜‚

Β 

(Ciana ended up going on the show afterwards, atΒ Zae's insistence)

Thanks for all the info! ☺️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I hope none of them are performing the following day for Battles. They need rest and it would be bestΒ to conserve their voices beforehand.Β πŸ˜…Β 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, disney1024 said:

She apparently had just showered and her hair was a mess. Weirdly enough, Ciana, Denisha, Rio, and Gihanna all gave the same excuses lolΒ πŸ˜‚

It was hilarious because Zae was practically begging for someone else to join him on air. Rachel came on multiple times (at one moment, she was livestreaming from the bathroom while her dad was ordering a pizza in the main hotel room), Ainae came on for a while but then had to go shortly afterwards, and Ciana finally decided to join afterwards. Besides the overused shower excuse, I think Anna said that she couldn't go live because she was eating a lasagna at the time lolΒ πŸ˜‚

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1

Also, a topic of discussion last night was whether Carolina looks like the actressΒ TroianΒ Avery Bellisario (everyone except Carolina thinks that they do look alike). Troian plays Spencer in the show Pretty Little Liars and Rio's apparently OBSESSED with that show, which is why she brought it up lolΒ πŸ˜‚

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Also, a topic of discussion last night was whether Carolina looks like the actressΒ TroianΒ Avery Bellisario (everyone except Carolina thinks that they do look alike). Troian plays Spencer in the show Pretty Little Liars and Rio's apparently OBSESSED with that show, which is why she brought it up lolΒ πŸ˜‚

They kind of look similar, but it isn’t a strong resemblance in my opinion. πŸ˜…

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I think she does somewhat look like Troian, what do you guys think?Β πŸ€”

Edited by disney1024

I’ve been typing out these messages in the fan threads that I’ve created and I think Carolina is the last one. I’m probably the most nervous for Carolina and Lindsay, so good luck to them both! ☺️ Carolina is the mini version of all of the great soulful queens. I’m praying that John realizes how much of an asset she is to his team. I’m also hoping for a good song choice (not β€œSeΓ±oritaβ€Β πŸ˜) that allows Carolina to show her big pipes and impress. I’m sure she’ll do fine, but it all comes down to whether John will pick her. πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ž

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

He estado escribiendo estos mensajes en los hilos de fans que he creado y creo que Carolina es la ΓΊltima. Probablemente soy el mΓ‘s nervioso por Carolina y Lindsay, Β‘asΓ­ que buena suerte para los dos! ☺️Carolina es la versiΓ³n mini de todas las grandes reinas conmovedoras. Rezo para que John se dΓ© cuenta de lo valiosa que es ella para su equipo. TambiΓ©n espero una buena elecciΓ³n de canciΓ³n (no β€œSeΓ±orita”  😐) que le permita a Carolina mostrar sus grandes gaitas e impresionar. Estoy seguro de que le irΓ‘ bien, pero todo se reduce a si John la elegirΓ‘.πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ž

sending good vibes!! ❀️

• Like 1

Forgot to post this yesterday amidst all the craziness. πŸ˜…

Β 

From Instagram...

149735796_3741040022647124_3129954925274

Happy Valentines Day everyone!! I wanted to post some more of these pics from my shoot withΒ @sergeybabcockΒ back during the summer and tell you all how grateful I am feeling. Thank you so so much for the outpouring love and support since my big announcement.Β @nbcthevoiceΒ has been my dream since I was little and getting to audition on that iconic stage was definitely one for the books. I can’t wait for you to watch my performance and see how my journey went. I love you beyond words. Thank you thank you thank you for everything. I’ve got one big goal, and it’s to make you all proud πŸ’– blessings xoxox

Β 

Hopefully Carolina did well in her battle! πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ž

• Like 2