🌟 β„‚π•’π•£π• π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•’ β„π•šπ•’π• π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌟

Bk1234

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Just saw this cover. Holy cow???? bestie be killin' all those high notes of Never Enough like it was nothingΒ :dead:Β she is unbelievable and she is a queenΒ πŸ₯°

Β 

(it was Rio who filmed this btwΒ :wub:)

Ooh, I’ll have to check this one out! I’m sure she killed it. ;)Β 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Just saw this cover. Holy cow???? bestie be killin' all those high notes of Never Enough like it was nothingΒ :dead:Β she is unbelievable and she is a queenΒ πŸ₯°

Β 

Her range impresses me EVERY TIME! 🀩

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Skyfall said:

Β 

Her audition is my favorite from that season! I am glad she released a studio version of it

Her audition is one of my favorites too! Welcome!Β 

14 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Β 

I REALLY wish I could access TikTok rn! I know she would have killed it on Never Enough neverthelessΒ :/

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

A verified account recording and posting Carolina’s slayage… πŸ₯°πŸ€© Watch it before it disappears!!!

Β 

https://instagram.com/stories/andreiagibau/2630986103273633620?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

Β 

Omg thank you!!

Β 

Β 

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSC41HelPtN/?utm_medium=copy_link
9-D25767-B-461-C-490-C-9073-E5-BF1-F57-A

25-BD0-C58-138-C-44-F0-8-C7-A-8-D1-A47-A
Β 

CarolinaΒ slaying in that stunning dark red dress! β™₯️

Β 

was she one of the competitors??? because she looks like it- oh. my. gosh. BEAUTIFUL. I love everything about the look, from the dress to the make up to the hairstyle 😩❀️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Omg thank you!!

Β 

Β 

Β 

was she one of the competitors??? because she looks like it- oh. my. gosh. BEAUTIFUL. I love everything about the look, from the dress to the make up to the hairstyle 😩❀️

I don’t believe so, but she totally could be! 😍

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I don’t believe so, but she totally could be! 😍

Β 

Oh no, that was actually just a punchline or sarcasm or whatever you call that is πŸ˜‚ I know that she's just a guest performer

Β 

by the way, that clip sounds AMAZING. I still cannot believe we didn't get to see more of her on the show πŸ™ƒ

• Like 1

Β 

by the way, that clip sounds AMAZING. I still cannot believe we didn't get to see more of her on the show πŸ™ƒ

Yeah, she’s serving us some VOCALS! 🀩 Still wishΒ we got to hear β€œInto the Unknown”… πŸ₯²

Edited by Bk1234

Β 

I hate it every time that I ran out of reactions πŸ’€ but yas! on point. I love how their friendship's still going strong, my girls πŸ’˜

Yeah, it’s so fun to watch them in the comments hyping each other up! :wub:

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, she’s serving us some VOCALS! 🀩 Still wishΒ we got to hear β€œInto the Unknown”… πŸ₯²

Β 

One of my top tracks on Spotify πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Β 

I literally love how clean she belts. her high notes are so pleasing to listen to

Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, it’s so fun to watch them in the comments hyping each other up! :wub:

Β 

I cannot wait for a collab between the two of them soon (hopefully) 🀩

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

One of my top tracks on Spotify πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Β 

I literally love how clean she belts. her high notes are so pleasing to listen to

Β 

Β 

Β 

I cannot wait for a collab between the two of them soon (hopefully) 🀩

Yeah, everything on that studio is so clean and polished. 🀩

Β 

Yes please!!! 🀞

This is kind of random but Carolina's Stay With Me is officially my favorite version of that song EVER. I am so obsessed with the version LMAOO. I cannot not think about Carolina's version every time I hear Stay With MeΒ :dead:Β 

Β 

Anyway, it's now in 1.2k streams, y'all better stream it more!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

This is kind of random but Carolina's Stay With Me is officially my favorite version of that song EVER. I am so obsessed with the version LMAOO. I cannot not think about Carolina's version every time I hear Stay With MeΒ :dead:Β 

Β 

I Agree Taraji P Henson GIF by SAG Awards

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Anyway, it's now in 1.2k streams, y'all better stream it more!

Β 

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I Agree Taraji P Henson GIF by SAG Awards

I think the blind version is my favorite version of it πŸ‘€, but the studio recorded version is close. I've been looping it so muchβ€”I expect more than 10% of those streams to be mine :haha:.

Β 

I checked just now, and Carolina's "Stay With Me" has jumped from 7th to 2nd in my most-listened-to-tracks-of-all-time (and this is impressive considering how much I've been listening to Spotify recently), only behind Cami's "Skinny Love!" I've been waiting for this cause it seemed that no matter how many times I listened to it, it stayed at 7th :haha:. Maybe it'll surpass "Skinny Love" soon too πŸ‘€

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 2